Audi Sport F1 Team (Replace Sauber)

Audi Sport F1 Team (Replace Sauber) 2.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello MrOnly,
I don't know if it just happens to me, but when I put Audi + Porsche, Audi always turns green. I don't put the pakchunk55-Color Changes_P file, the Porsche looks fine, but the Audi looks green. Is this as expected?

I would also like to point out that in the pitlane the logos are still for Sauber and VCARB. Thanks for the mod.

Hello MrOnly,
I don't know if it just happens to me, but when I put Audi + Porsche, Audi always turns green. I don't put the pakchunk55-Color Changes_P file, the Porsche looks fine, but the Audi looks green. Is this as expected?

I would also like to point out that in the pitlane the logos are still for Sauber and VCARB. Thanks for the mod.

Yeah, Audi logo overlay green still can't be changed, probably hardcoded. Pit banner will come in update later.

Last edited:
so i found out a problem , when the audi crashes the debry that flies out is green , its not massive just wanted to point that out , great mod btw.

Hola, no se si sea porque el mod es así pero el nombre solo lo cambian en el menú para elegir equipo, en el menú del campeonato de constructores sigue apareciendo como kick sauber. Y excepción de eso en el mod 10/10.

Hi, I don't know if it's because the mod is like this, but the name is only changed in the menu to choose a team, in the constructors' championship menu it still appears as kick sauber. And except for that in the 10/10 mod.
Did you download the latest version? because everything is fine in my side

Latest News

Back