Audi Sport F1 Team (Replace Sauber)

Audi Sport F1 Team (Replace Sauber) 2.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
MrOnly submitted a new resource:

Audi Sport F1 Team 2026 (Concept Livery) - Audi Sport F1 Team 2026 (Concept Livery)

Audi Sport F1 Team 2026 (Concept Livery)

German manufacturer Audi have moved to accelerate and expand their commitment to Formula 1 by choosing to take a 100% stake in Swiss operation Sauber, ahead of their arrival in the sport in 2026.

What's Include:
  • Audi Livery, Driver Suit, Pitcrew, Driver Photos, Driver Number, Team Logo, Color Changes, Team Rename Mod
How to install:
  • Drag/extract the files into...

Read more about this resource...

Do you have Sponsor mod that change sponsor name?
Yes i had the first one that has been release, i've tried to delete it and now it's working fine but is the mod not compatible with sponsor mod ? Anyway thanks for the help and again good job with the mod

Last edited:
Yes i had the first one that has been release, i've tried to delete it and now it's working fine but is the mod not compatible with sponsor mod ? Anyway thanks for the help and again good job with the mod
It's compatible. If I'm not mistaken there are 4 files in that Sponsor Mod. Just delete the Sponsor name, and keep the Sponsor logos.

IMG_1193.jpeg
If i can make a suggestion, can you change a bit the red Color of the hud because it looks like the red of Ferrari

You absolute beauty!
I have a question regarding modding, is changing team color of Ai team possible yet? I'm thinking of getting into modding in this game, but is wondering if it's possible to literally replace every traces of an existed team with mods. The Codemaster F1 games had quite a lot of restrictions regarding that, team color is one, for example.

Edit:
Oh wait, it was already changed? Saw a replied regarding this matter (Haven't actually had time to play with the mod yet)

Last edited:
You absolute beauty!
I have a question regarding modding, is changing team color of Ai team possible yet? I'm thinking of getting into modding in this game, but is wondering if it's possible to literally replace every traces of an existed team with mods. The Codemaster F1 games had quite a lot of restrictions regarding that, team color is one, for example.
Which color do you mean?

Which color do you mean?
Ah, I think it was the green overlay for logos and stuff for example? I actually haven't look in game, just looking at the pictures you've shown here. So I was wondering if those are changeable or not, because in the CM F1 game it's impossible.

Last edited:
Ah, I think it was the green overlay for logos and stuff for example? I actually haven't look in game, just looking at the pictures you've shown here. So I was wondering if those are changeable or not, because in the CM F1 game it's impossible.
Yes, you can change it. But this kick sauber is weird, green overlay won't change. Other teams working well.

Latest News

Back