First step set your GPU back to stock, and in bios all to default, so no undervolt no OC or other contra productive setting is active. Test again.
Measure your real Vram usage (Afterburner) look at some Ytube instructions how to enable and select the right and real Vram tool. Think that 8Vram is too little, as I’m also nearing the same 8GB limit in VR on my RTX3070.
If facing a memory limit you could try the resizable BAR trick .

First step set your GPU back to stock, and in bios all to default, so no undervolt no OC or other contra productive setting is active. Test again.
Measure your real Vram usage (Afterburner) look at some Ytube instructions how to enable and select the right and real Vram tool. Think that 8Vram is too little, as I’m also nearing the same 8GB limit in VR on my RTX3070.
If facing a memory limit you could try the resizable BAR trick .

Thank you for the tips I was thinking of resetting back (as soon as "stubborn" goes to sleep) I have never thought of Rebar that is a good idea. However, the performance gains and Most importantly, temps are the biggest victories here on OC/undervolt. Shortly after my OP I discovered installationS of Reshade 6.1.1 were installed but haven't gotten the chance to boot into an AC event os of now. Mentioning this for anyone else reading through.

If my reshade findings are a bust I will most likely roll back to default or find the right balance with performance because like I mentioned, temps for my for and from ambient are top priority due to person at home keeping not very cool temps, like 76/77F in central Florida.

Ok, major Facepalm incoming!!! Just when you believe you covered it all you find you overlooked the Simplest of possible reasons. It is simply Post Processing in CM holy crap how simple and I'm embarrassed for all my long windedness of things that had absolutely NOTHING to do with my frames! 225 frames at 4k now with No PP, ticked back and dropped to 40fps.

I do hope this helps anyone with fps issues and I will be looking for better balance with PP filters.

Ok, major Facepalm incoming!!! Just when you believe you covered it all you find you overlooked the Simplest of possible reasons. It is simply Post Processing in CM holy crap how simple and I'm embarrassed for all my long windedness of things that had absolutely NOTHING to do with my frames! 225 frames at 4k now with No PP, ticked back and dropped to 40fps.

I do hope this helps anyone with fps issues and I will be looking for better balance with PP filters.
Hey All,
I had to come and tell my findings to anyone that is experiencing what I was, I found today on the forum that UnTicking "Extra Effects" will help FPS , sure enough with PP filters on Max I'm now getting 140fps in 4k. Just wanted share and this should've been posted in another thread, please forgive the new guy its his first day

Solved!

Fresh install of Windows 11 and AC vanilla works great, and after stress testing that for six hours to make sure it was stable -- so does CM and CSP!

Now if someone could help me figure out why the Nürburgring 1967
won't install & load (either manually or through CM) I'd be eternally grateful!
I'm having a similar problem, when ever u run through cm it just reboots my pc I've tried everything then I came across your fix but I don't mo what ac vanilla is? Can you help me out please because I'm stressed the f out bro...

I'm having a similar problem, when ever u run through cm it just reboots my pc I've tried everything then I came across your fix but I don't mo what ac vanilla is? Can you help me out please because I'm stressed the f out bro...
AC Vanilla is just Assetto Corsa without any mods at all.
Try that first but after that if you're still having the reboots I would strongly suggest a reinstall of Windows. After having done so I've had absolutely zero issues.
Best of luck.

Latest News

What is on your wishlist for AC Evo

• Free roam

Votes: 244 39.4%
  • Online service

Votes: 150 24.2%
  • Advanced feature AI

Votes: 265 42.8%
  • Graphics

Votes: 189 30.5%
  • Car customization