Any news on CMH?

I was just thinking the same thing...
especially the track files, some of them can't be found anywhere else...:(:cry: :laugh:

I seriously wonder...can the tracks be uploaded here (with their permission)?... actually many of those tracks don't belong to them...I mean, they belonged to the public, they just got hosted there and can't be found almost anywhere anymore
(I mean the ones created by the community in general...not the ones created by them)

I was about to upload some here (car mods too)...but everything stopped before I could think of something.

I was just thinking the same thing...
especially the track files, some of them can't be found anywhere else...:(:cry: :laugh:

I seriously wonder...can the tracks be uploaded here (with their permission)?... actually many of those tracks don't belong to them...I mean, they belonged to the public, they just got hosted there and can't be found almost anywhere anymore
(I mean the ones created by the community in general...not the ones created by them)

I was about to upload some here (car mods too)...but everything stopped before I could think of something.
I would try looking up some youtube videos find links of rF1 directory websites or discords and try and ask people. I sent a message to Classicmotorsporthub on FB to see if I can get an answer :(

It would be sad if the site were gone. However, it seems the way to get old mods in 2024 is to join Discord servers. It is hard to find them as no one wants to advertise that they have many old mods available, but over time, I have found a few that have many old mods not available anywhere else. For example, there are still thriving communities for Nascar Heat, Nascar Thunder, F1 Challenge, Nascar Racing 2003, Rfactor 1, Automobilista, Grand Prix 2 and 3. If an old game can be modded, someone will be out there sharing files to make it work.
Our biggest problem now is that Google and Edge only provide paid-for results. Many of the older websites don't even show up in search results. The best method I have found is to use YouTube and look for discord links in the video description.

It's been posted on S397 forum what's happening. Pascal's car failed inspection, needs a new car, asked everyone to help him buy another car, nobody helped him, he turned off the server.

It's been posted on S397 forum what's happening. Pascal's car failed inspection, needs a new car, asked everyone to help him buy another car, nobody helped him, he turned off the server.
fail what!!?? a new what?? buy another what!!!??

I didn't think I would find something so random in a single comment...as NOBEVKEV said... I want to read more about this matter and try to convince myself that it is real.

thx for the info ;)

Last edited:

Latest News

What is on your wishlist for AC Evo

• Free roam

Votes: 567 42.6%
  • Online service

Votes: 360 27.1%
  • Advanced feature AI

Votes: 583 43.8%
  • Graphics

Votes: 466 35.0%