Andretti Gainbridge F1 Team - Full MyTeam Package [MODULAR MODS]

MyTeam Andretti Gainbridge F1 Team - Full MyTeam Package [MODULAR MODS] v6.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
MildtDesign updated Andretti Gainbridge F1 Team - Full MyTeam Package with a new update entry:

DISCORD EXCLUSIVE - Garage Boards for all the tracks!

Would you like to have this beautiful Andretti Gainbridge Team Logo Board above your MyTeam garage at every track?

Join the Discord server, head over to the #free-exclusives channel and click the download link!

View attachment 579092

Special thanks to @vibrantmeerkat for helping with importing the texture to all of the tracks!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Been loving this MT package... best My Team livery I've used in any of the games I've played. Totally awesome (probably closer to legendary), great quality and very happy with the helmet design and the steering wheel is just the cherry on top

P.S. any chance to get #43?

MildtDesign updated Andretti Gainbridge F1 Team - Full MyTeam Package with a new update entry:

BIG update coming soon...

BIG update to Andretti Gainbridge F1 Team coming soon...

I have been in contact with the lead graphic designer of the official Andretti Gainbridge livery in IndyCar. He has send me some awesome stuff which I am allowed to include, like the official driver numbers and official color codes.

Thanks a lot for downloading the mod!!! Because of you all, this mod will become even more realistic!

v5.0 - New Driver Numbers and color corrections

- Replaced all the Custom Driver Numbers I had done so far to a new font which matches the real IndyCar Andretti Gainbridge perfectly
- Added MORE Custom Driver Numbers: #35, #36, #37, #38 and #43
- Corrected the colors on the liveries to match the exact colors on the real IndyCar Andretti Gainbridge livery
- Changed the Honda Logo on the nose of the car to match the real IndyCar Andretti Gainbridge livery with the Red Honda Logo

View attachment 580438

Latest News

Back