Now its the beauty M193 of Minardi

Christian Fittipaldi
2913.jpg

Pierluigi Martini
3013.jpg

You need to edit the alpha layer and darken it (but without being full black: not 0 0 0, rather use 10 10 10 or 15 15 15). Good that you have a dark grey base rather than black, it will look a tad better imo. But it is impossible to get a full flat paint now: the new shaders are great but not in this case… Have a look at the 2 first pages of this thread, we talked about it and made some tests.

I made a start on it, as i think it will look good but now im like....
hmmm Should i or Shouldn't I put the Volvo Livery onto the SupV8 as a 'holden' team or leave the volvo banners on and have it badgeless? Red bull run Komatsu banners

I made a start on it, as i think it will look good but now im like....
hmmm Should i or Shouldn't I put the Volvo Livery onto the SupV8 as a 'holden' team or leave the volvo banners on and have it badgeless? Red bull run Komatsu banners

Just keep it... I love Volvo's livery :)

They were templates floating around with Mercedes, Nissan & Volvo badge for the SuperV8: it did not look bad… At work atm, I'll send them over you tonight (European time, will be the middle of the night or early morning for you!). That looks strange with the Holden badge imho… :p

Latest News

Back