Williams FW13

Thierry Boutsen
2939.jpg

Riccardo Patrese
3036.jpg

Rob.
Any chance of you fixing the sunvisors on some of the Fords and Holdens. Some have have blue sky for the visor with no sponsors (front & back). Some do not have the lower sun glare strip. Thanks.
Hi there,
The skins that @Easton1 created I believe none of those had the internal window views done, as he preferred. Clean view, if I could get his original .PSD files for the external window I could do them relatively quickly. I will have a quick look today to see which need doing

Im doing an skin pack for camaro, and they looks grat but when im ingame all the cars but mine looks like this, someone know what happen? :S

In Showroom they look like this:

Absolutely,It works great, I should explain this on the readme when I release this skinpack, I'm happy to know some ppl use their brains better than I use mine.

Thank you a lot Troy Barman I apreciate a lot your help.

Absolutely,It works great, I should explain this on the readme when I release this skinpack, I'm happy to know some ppl use their brains better than I use mine.

Thank you a lot Troy Barman I apreciate a lot your help.
You need to make mipmaps, then skins will work with lower settings. But when you making them, the dimensions of texture need to be exponentation of 2, for example 2048x2048 or 1024x1024

Latest News

Back