AI Crashes 2024

Misc AI Crashes 2024 v0.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
poostick submitted a new resource:

AI Crashes 2024 - crashes

DISCLAIMER
I do not own F1 24, this mod is UNTESTED as the values are simply the same as last year. I have no intention to buy F1 24, so will rely on your feedback in my discord channel to tweak the values.

- Originally by 'StrongestFish' and 'hrry' :inlove:
- Big thanks to 'GWNMITCH' for all the help
***********************************************************************************************************
Join the Discord!
[URL...

Read more about this resource...

top mod!! would you add the realistic damage mod?
Looks like @Twentenaer has made a realistic one, although his values are identical to mine.
But maybe he will be more active for the F1 24 title than me seeing as he likely actually owns the game lol.

Happy for this geezer to take on the mantle of the damage mod this year.

I'll stay active in case not however

Last edited:
Hey, thank you for creating this mod, a realistic damage mod is always one of the first mods i would look for. I indeed own F1 24. As using the F1 23 damage mod would, as far as i understand it, also port over the car performances of F1 23 i decided to create a damage mod for F1 24. I hope this is allright with you. For now the values are almost literally taken from last year's mod, although i may tweak it a bit in the future as especially the rear suspension seems to be a bit too sensitive.

Hey, thank you for creating this mod, a realistic damage mod is always one of the first mods i would look for. I indeed own F1 24. As using the F1 23 damage mod would, as far as i understand it, also port over the car performances of F1 23 i decided to create a damage mod for F1 24. I hope this is allright with you. For now the values are almost literally taken from last year's mod, although i may tweak it a bit in the future as especially the rear suspension seems to be a bit too sensitive.
Go mad mate! Make it as best as you can don't worry.
Glad someone is taking it on!
If F1 25 isn't a buggy mess then maybe I'll come back next year haha

Yeah I got someone to send me the raw .vtf files from F1 24 and I added the values in, so my mod here isn't directly from F1 23, just the damage values added to the F1 24 .vtf's (y)

poostick updated AI Crashes 2024 with a new update entry:

A Call for Feedback?

As I don't own the game, just wondering if anyone has any feedback for the mod this year?

If you don't have technical knowledge, then tell me about how many DNF's are happening, too many? not enough?

If you do have technical knowledge, then tell me what values you think need tweaking? ChassisDamage value up? or down? Do I need to add slipstream changes etc?

Thanks

Read the rest of this update entry...

I've found it really good so far. Certainly spices up career mode. I would say the values are about right, some races have more or less than others but nothing unrealistic.

Just needs updating to be compatible with the latest patch.

I've found it really good so far. Certainly spices up career mode. I would say the values are about right, some races have more or less than others but nothing unrealistic.

Just needs updating to be compatible with the latest patch.
Righto will have to wait for someone on my discord to send me the new .erp for the Ferrari. As I don't have the game :)

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 176 25.1%
  • Full game

Votes: 178 25.4%
  • CPU

Votes: 83 11.9%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 122 17.4%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 78 11.1%