AC AC Eurocar Multi class Challenge at Mugello Thursday August 8th

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Shed 17

Club Staff
Premium
Screenshot_ks_porsche_cayman_gt4_clubsport_mugello_31-6-124-16-40-49.jpg

(Image by @Shed 17)

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

After a successful event at Silverstone, we are again going multi class racing, this time at the beautiful Mugello circuit in Tuscany.

Mugello - RacingCircuits.info

With six European countries represented there is a wide mix of cars to chose from, so there should be something for everyone and someone to race with!

There are two groups, four cars in each group, with a choice of FWD or RWD in both classes. Please note that there are only 3 cars available of any make, on a first come first served basis, so get your entry in early to get the car you want. Otherwise you will have to take an alternative car. BoP is based on the car’s last race results and overall performance.

Group 1
BoP ballast kg​
BoP restrictor %​
3 x Audi TT VLN​
-5​
0​
3 x KTM X-Bow GT4​
+10​
5​
3 x Lotus Evora GX​
0​
0​
3 x Praga R1​
-15​
0​
Group 2
3 x BMW 320i STW​
25​
15​
3 x Cupra Competicion 2022​
15​
5​
3 x Fiat Tipo Competizione​
-50​
0​
3 x Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport​
0​
0​

There will be 2 x 25 minute races with a reverse grid for race two for the top 7 from race one.

Click here using the Emperor account you have been given and register with your steamID.

If you don't have an Emperor account yet, ask for one by posting in this thread (only for premium members).

Server information:
  • Server: Overtake Server 7
  • Password: standard password, if you don't know that, ask for it in this thread and it will be sent in a PM.
  • 20:00 CEST, 19:00 BST, | 60 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:00 CEST, 20:00 BST, | 15 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:15 CEST, 20.15 BST, | 25 minutes - Race 1
  • 21:35 CEST, 20:35 BST, | 25 minutes - Race 2 - Reverse grid of race 1 result.
  • All timings are approximate allowing for intervals between races.
  • Looping Practice server available during the week. Same password.
Event details and links:
All other cars are Kunos originals as per the DLC content. You will need to download all the cars even if you are not intending to drive them.
  • Track: Kunos Mugello
  • Tyre blankets: Yes
  • Track Road temperature: 30 Celsius
  • Track grip: 100%
  • Track limits: No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a lift of the gas please. You will be penalized with a time penalty if you break this rule.
  • Damage: 10%
  • Fuel Consumption: 100%
  • Tyre wear: 100%
  • Pitstop: Optional.
SITUATIONAL AWARENESS is essential for clean and respectful driving in our community. You should therefore use tools like Helicorsa or CarRadar and CrewChief. The links for these apps are on the bottom of this post.

DISCORD. It's important that you also join us during the event on Discord for additional information and instructions. Link is below.

Useful Links:
Entry list:

Last edited:
thanks!

Oh, while we´re idly chating; are you also rofling out of your race seat how Jim/CrewChief butchers the names of the competitors?
Today I chased "Bearwether" and was charged by "Blane"

Yes, you have worked it out Carsten and found my cunning plan, it's the only way I can win! :roflmao:

Try it now, I had marked it as inactive while I set it up.:redface:
Still the same for me (can't join), so can I nab a Cupra seat please?

...if they've all gone, might go for the Lotus:ninja:

please give me one
Hi adamb,

You're very welcome. Please fill in your real name in your Account/Accountdetails in the field Real Name. It's mandatory for participating in our races. It's for internal use only.
If you have done that, send me a PM and I will respond will all the information you need.

Love the BMW at Mugello!

Sorry to be that guy but what is a good set up for the BMW here? Gone fairly soft at the front but would like a little more grip.

Any pointers?

Thanks as always.

Paul

Latest News

Back