AC Abarth 500/Mazda MX5@Portimao, Wednesday 4th May 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Free sync and or g sync for me is the best thing I have used. It hides a multitude of pc sins
It allowed me before my upgrades to run my monitors with really big variations 50 to 60 fps and from a users point of view you would never know.

Before this, the same caused all sorts of visual problems. Some times big stutters and frame freezes.
Now like butter. Irrespective to FPS.

Free sync and or g sync for me is the best thing I have used. It hides a multitude of pc sins
It allowed me before my upgrades to run my monitors with really big variations 50 to 60 fps and from a users point of view you would never know.

Before this, the same caused all sorts of visual problems. Some times big stutters and frame freezes.
Now like butter. Irrespective to FPS.
At some point I will get three Freesync monitors but it's not cheap when you multiply any monitor cost by three!

G sync used to cost a fortune initially, but as free sync now works with Nvidia RTX cards, there is now not that much, if any price difference monitor to monitor.
But you are right, paid £170 for my 24”1080p monitor with free sync 2 , which is a really good buy, unfortunately you have to add two more, starts to look pricey.
But still cheaper than an ultra wide.
I really liked that, but it was enormous and did not cover anywhere the real estate that three 24” monitors cover.
Removed the three 24” monitors with ease when I moved, the ultra wide was a real struggle to move when I moved house with that monitor.

Latest News

Back