rF2 70s F1 @ Imola '72 - Thu 10 Mar 2022

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Sorry for messing up the quali positions - I was testing the method that Ole worked out (for R2 starting positions). It was the wrong time to do that, sorry.

These cars are great, we'll race them again sometime. Seems like the times are fairly similar.

Thank you all for racing and for being fair drivers.

Hope to see you all agin soon. :)

Last edited:
Did you make a random grid or something? :p
I rearranged the grid during warmup. Dunno why it didn't load the quali positions.
Also, after R1 I restarted Weekend, then advanced to Warmup and used the command to rearrange grid slots. The slots were alost correct but just one or two were incorrect.... it seems to do this each time I succesfully activate the command???

@Redvaliant Sorry for taking you out mate. You locked up and went deep in the corner I thought you went off track and I didn't get any warning from crew chief that I have a car besides me, it caught me by surprise, tried to avoid it but it was to late.:(

@Ole Marius Myrvold I hope you get better soon mate, take care.
No worries Kresh. I braked a bit later than you, and had to lockup and hope I didn't hit you into Tosa. I was still on the track but way out to the outside of the turn and crew chief didn't say too much about the other cars around.

No worries Kresh. I braked a bit later than you, and had to lockup and hope I didn't hit you into Tosa. I was still on the track but way out to the outside of the turn and crew chief didn't say too much about the other cars around.
Cheers mate. It is bad when one gets too depended on CrewCheif, but on this track something was off with CrewChief in general was giving me all this wrong information.

2022-03-10 _ 70s F1 @ Imola '72.jpg

Latest News

Back