ACC 50 Minute Race @ Paul Ricard - Thursday 12th September

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Great battle once again Gary, even with all the space on track it’s not easy to slip past once setting up for an overtake, I was concentrating on wearing your tyres out for you hahahah, love the Aston Thursdays, makes mid week more satisfying lol. Not my fave track either but the first half was the best fun I’ve ever had at Ricard. I was thinking to myself who would be the first for a drive thru, and it was the boat! Unlucky guys with the DT, well done everyone up front, looked neck n neck entire race. Another fantastic Racing Club meet, see you all on track next week.

Last edited:
Yea an excellent race tonight on a track that isn't everyone's favourite. Not the quickest of the top 3 but i was there waiting for that sling shot moment :thumbsup: :roflmao:

The pitstop was hairy, exiting at the exact same time as Harry then seeing Swanny bombing down past us, crazy close. :cool:

Fantastic race! I managed to overtake Jordan on lap 3 or 4, thanks to my speed on the long straight, but had to defend for the entire race. He never fell more than a second behind me until, with about 7 minutes left, he unfortunately got a drive-through penalty. We were both around 5 seconds behind the top three and had a great view of their battle. Jordan was just 0.3 seconds behind me while I watched Will, Harry, and Chris go three-wide at the right-hander after the straight. Scary!
I already like the track and it also produces really good races. Now, on to the next!

Great battle once again Gary, even with all the space on track it’s not easy to slip past once setting up for an overtake, I was concentrating on wearing your tyres out for you hahahah, love the Aston Thursdays, makes mid week more satisfying lol. Not my fave track either but the first half was the best fun I’ve ever had at Ricard. I was thinking to myself who would be the first for a drive thru, and it was the boat! Unlucky guys with the DT, well done everyone up front, looked neck n neck entire race. Another fantastic Racing Club meet, see you all on track next week.
It worked! It was handling like a Cadillac at the end of the stints. But I was running 1 rear wing, which is why you struggled to pass me on the Mistral.

Latest News

Back