ACC 50 Minute Race @ Paul Ricard - Thursday 12th September

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event

SwannyUK

ACC Club Staff
Club Staff
Premium
Paul Ricard.jpg

This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help then don't hesitate to PM me or post on this thread.

History of the circuit

Unique in the world, the Circuit Paul Ricard layout offers 167 different track solutions (from 826 to 5,861 meters) for the objectives of everyone in developing cars and training for competition, a modular field that can host all categories of races. Since 2002, new turns expanded the original track in order to answer the new expectations and improve again the security on track: Montreal chicane (2003), new turn "Petit Beausset" (2004), new options at the "S" de la Verrerie turn (2005). The Circuit Paul Ricard owns one of the longest straight lines of Europe, the 1.8 km Mistral straight line.

Description
  • 50 minute GT3 race
  • 14:00 in-game race start
  • Short formation lap - stay in the green marker
  • Premium users only
Drivers
  1. Chris Swan
  2. Jay Clarke
  3. Andre Nascentes
  4. Harry Brooks
  5. Will Hardie
  6. Gary Slevin
  7. Jordan Verhofstadt
Results

Pitstop
  • Mandatory pitstops: 1
  • Pit window disabled
  • Refuelling allowed
  • Type change required
Weather
  • Overall: guaranteed clear, same as practice server
  • Ambient temp: 22 °C
  • Cloud level: 0
  • Rain: 0
  • Randomness: 1
Practice Server
  • Servername: search for "OVERTAKE"
  • Password: see below "How can I join this event"
Sessions

ServernameOVERTAKE.GG | Racing Club | Race | Paul Ricard
19:00 UTC / 20:00 BST15 minute practice
19:15 UTC / 20:15 BST15 minute qualifying
19:30 UTC / 20:30 BST50 minute race

ClassCarYearBallastChange
GT3Audi R8 LMS GT3 evo II20223 kg-3 kg
GT3AMR V8 Vantage20194 kg-3 kg
GT3BMW M4 GT320217 kg-3 kg
GT3Ferrari 296 GT32023-6 kg-3 kg
GT3Honda NSX GT3 Evo2019-34 kg-3 kg
GT3Lamborghini Huracan GT3 EVO 220239 kg-2 kg
GT3McLaren 720S GT3 Evo20239 kg-3 kg
GT3Mercedes-AMG GT3202011 kg-2 kg
GT3Porsche 992 GT3 R2023-3 kg4 kg
GT3Ford Mustang GT3202410 kg-3 kg
GT3Bentley Continental2018-9 kg23 kg
GT3Nissan GT-R Nismo GT32018-2 kg-3 kg

How can I join this event?
  • Premium members: Reply in this thread stating you want to join, I'll then add you to the list. Server password can be found here
  • Servername: search for "OVERTAKE"
What do I need to know?
  • Club rules are enforced. Check them out here
  • We highly recommend using the in-built ACC radar when racing so you can keep it close and fair
  • Voice chat is available on the OverTake Discord if you want to chat. Please use push to talk and limit chat during the race to apologies / lapped traffic info.
  • Please ensure your real name is set on your OverTake profile and matches your in-game

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I'm unlikely to make it too. I've done zero practice and don't even know the circuit that well, which mat make me a liability.

Hi guys, I can’t attend. Yesterday only very few laps were possible with lap times around 1:55-1:56. Not bad for me but I’m not healthy enough for the race. Wish you all a good race.
I think I can speak for everyone saying we hope you get well soon Michael ! Take care

I think I'm unlikely to make it too. I've done zero practice and don't even know the circuit that well, which mat make me a liability.
Just know how to keep the wheel straight for a looong moment and then right also for a loooong moment
Congrats you know half the track

I think I can speak for everyone saying we hope you get well soon Michael ! Take care

Just know how to keep the wheel straight for a looong moment and then right also for a loooong moment
Congrats you know half the track
You can type a chat message, sip a drink and look out the window for a bit on that straight :D

Latest News

Back