2REAL - SRP Shibuya Realistic Traffic Simulation

Tracks 2REAL - SRP Shibuya Realistic Traffic Simulation 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Mod doesnt work i download and follow steps exactly and map doesnt even load when i compare the amount of files i have to his in the video i only have the two folders being surfaces and traffic.json and he has map.ini and everything else very bad install tutorial why not just show what youre doing and not bad edits jumping to the middle of a folder

Mod doesnt work i download and follow steps exactly and map doesnt even load when i compare the amount of files i have to his in the video i only have the two folders being surfaces and traffic.json and he has map.ini and everything else very bad install tutorial why not just show what youre doing and not bad edits jumping to the middle of a folder
i would highly recommend to download & install the map BEFORE trying to install my traffic addon ;)

i did install SRP and traffic mod correctly but when im trying to start the game, it crashes like instantly
Heres the error message:
AC\inireader.cpp (253): INIReader::getFloat
AC\surfacesmanager.cpp (63): SurfacesManager::loadSurfaceDefinitions
AC\surfacesmanager.cpp (29): SurfacesManager::SurfacesManager
AC\trackavatar.cpp (47): TrackAvatar::TrackAvatar
AC\sim.cpp (1066): Sim::loadTrack
AC\racemanager.cpp (351): RaceManager::initOffline
AC\racemanager.cpp (174): RaceManager::loadSessions
AC\sim.cpp (320): Sim::Sim
AC\splashscreen.cpp (319): SplashScreen:postRender
AC\game.cpp (181): Game::onIdle
AC\game.cpp (210): Game::run
AC\acs.cpp (477): wWinMain
f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c (618): __tmainCRTStartup

Can anyone help?

Last edited:
In the Instructions it says to add surfaces.ini to the tracks folder, however when i download the mod I only get the surfaces file and the traffic.json, How can i fix that?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-08-30 222159.png
    Screenshot 2024-08-30 222159.png
    62.1 KB · Views: 6

Latest News

Back