Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Club Staff
Premium
1687432770118.png

Mazda-MX-5-Miata-Cup-Car.jpg

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

As it's the last Wednesday of June, we're going to the track you chose as Track of the Month: Le Mans (with chicanes).
This track doesn't need any introduction and where in the past these events could be a bit tedious, this time it can be very interesting as the midfield is so close together in the last months. Slipstreaming is key here so that makes an interesting race possible.
Let's hope it turns out that way.

As a special feature we will do this race in a 24hour format with 24x time multiplier so we will have day/night with transitions in an hour race!
To experience this you need to have CSP and SOL installed and activated.

1687433348138.png

SITUATIONAL AWARENESS is essential for clean and respectful driving in our community. You should therefore use tools like Helicorsa or CarRadar and CrewChief. The links for these apps are on the bottom of this post.

DISCORD. It's important that you also join us during the event on Discord for additional information and instructions. Link is below.

Go to https://acsm.racedepartment.com/championship/dfca355d-15d6-4adf-a6ad-80ebc5d4af66?server=0 using the Emperor account you have been given and register with your steamID.

If you don't have an Emperor account yet, ask for one by posting in this thread (only for premium members).

Especially the new and inexperienced drivers are recommended to participate. There are a lot of learning opportunities but without the intensity and stress of the GT3/4 cars or the endurance multiclass cars. It's also good step up for those kind of events.

Server information:

• Server: Racedepartment Server 1 Password: standard password, if you don't know that, ask for it in this thread and it will be send in a PM.
  • 20:00 CEST, 19:00 BST (18:00 UTC) | 60 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:05 CEST, 20:05 BST (19:05 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:30 CEST, 20:30 BST (19:30 UTC) | 60 minutes - Race
  • Practiceserver available during the week. Same password.

Event details:

• Cars: Abarth 500 Assetto Corse/Mazda MX5 Cup
  • Track: Circuit de La Sarthe, France https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/circuit-24h-lemans.2482/
  • Pit stop: Mandatory (at least 1 liter of fuel)
  • Tyre blankets: Yes
  • Track Road temperature: 30 Celsius
  • Track grip: 100%
  • Track limits: No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a lift of the gas please. You will be penalized if you break this rule.
  • Damage: 10%
  • Fuel Consumption: 40%
  • Tyre wear: 10%

Useful Links:

Entry list:

Last edited:
Han,

Could we make this a bit more interesting by making it a 24hr race?

The practice server could roll through 24hrs/1hr so people can check they are setup correctly.

AFAIK, folks need to switch on the headlight FX in csp and assign a wheel button to switch them on. Also switch on weather FX in csp. Install sol and it should be good to go. If they can't set it up then it will just stay daylight for them.

Han,

The practice server could roll through 24hrs/1hr so people can check they are setup correctly.

AFAIK, folks need to switch on the headlight FX in csp and assign a wheel button to switch them on. Also switch on weather FX in csp. Install sol and it should be good to go. If they can't set it up then it will just stay daylight for them.
Good idea! I'll sort in out. I hope I can get it working on the practice server also.

Han,

I think my system is to weak to handle such candy stuff. So I could even join without doing anything?

That would be great if we could get day/night for this, especially if we still experience any warping while drafting. If we can't follow super close, watching the sun set & rise at le mans is a good consultation prize :thumbsup:

My system isn't anything heavy duty, but as Han said, there are things to turn down / fidelity FX in graphics FX can be used to save some fps at the cost of resolution. I think too, as colin mentioned, if someone isn't running sol, it should just stay daylight for them, so normal fps? 10kg daylight bop then? :roflmao:

Last edited:
To fix the problem i believe i have to go back to an older version of content manager or wait for the issue to fix it self via updates. i'm not wasting any more time on it for now.

Just curious, whats the problem you're getting?

I went through a couple issues recently with all that, along with the new way to control sol (weather drop down is where you now set the controller to sol).
Screenshot 2023-06-22 143401.jpg

Like Colin said, happy to help at all if/when you want to give it another go. There were some links posted in the last couple weeks on the AC GTplanet forum by Peter Boese which might help you. Since that was posted, there was a public version update of CM (I got a notification in CM), which I installed and my sol/pure kept working.

the drop down you mention is still the old type for be with out the controller script, it just lests the weather effect but none work. the weather fx settings also does not have the controller script drop down so have no way to set it. from what i have read its to do with the new content manager version and people are saying the revert back to an older version.

The YouTube video I referenced has instructions on how to uninstall sol before installing a new version. Maybe you have a mixture of versions that's messing up your install.

Gotcha, yeah it's been a little confusing lately. The forum link there should provide an older working version I think?

I also just checked what version of CM you get when you download it from the main page online, with the "download directly" tab you get version 0.8.2245.37760, but if you click "download from GitHub" you get version 0.8.2561.39678, which is the version I currently have and have sol/pure working. (The backblaze link gives you an even older version :O_o:)

So maybe trying out the version from the GitHub tab could be the newer version you need? Not sure why they have 2 different versions.

@HF2000 If you haven't already seen this, maybe it would be of some help for the 24hr settings?

Last edited:
Gotcha, yeah it's been a little confusing lately. The forum link there should provide an older working version I think?

I also just checked what version of CM you get when you download it from the main page online, with the "download directly" tab you get version 0.8.2245.37760, but if you click "download from GitHub" you get version 0.8.2561.39678, which is the version I currently have and have sol/pure working. (The backblaze link gives you an even older version :O_o:)

So maybe trying out the version from the GitHub tab could be the newer version you need? Not sure why they have 2 different versions.

@HF2000 If you haven't already seen this, maybe it would be of some help for the 24hr settings?
Yep. But on the server the 24x multiplier doesn't seem to work.
1687461429037.png

Latest News

Back