2023 Performance Mod (Modular Mod)

Misc 2023 Performance Mod (Modular Mod) 0.05 Beta

Login or Register an account to download this content
New or old save? What makes it noticeable that it doesn't work?
In game graphics it is not visible. Only at races or qualifying. If the AI can pull it off.
Hey Shoya,

So I just dropped in a quick Grand Prix to try it out with a simmed qualifying. Everything looks pretty much base game to me - I know I have the base drivers, but for time's sake I just did vanilla. Still representative, i.e. we know Stroll shouldn't be in the bottom five. I started a driver career and can confirm the results there too.

I know for me it's in the _ACTIVE folder. I wonder if there's some sort of cache/file that needs deleted? I did a fresh install of this game and the only other mod I have in the active folder currently is the modular mod start screen.

I don't think it's a you thing - it's something in the files that isn't making the connection to what's in the modular mod files and defaulting to the base game. When I tried this myself, I even went through and edited the game files themselves, to no avail.

Quick edit to say I am on the Steam version, and as I fresh reinstalled I should be at the latest version.

Attachments

• 20230306190153_1.jpg
    20230306190153_1.jpg
    317.6 KB · Views: 68
  • 20230306190202_1.jpg
    20230306190202_1.jpg
    317 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
well, i change mass value on Aston to 778(reduce upgrade potential of course) and up value on MERC, FERRARI, MCLAREN and slihtly less Williams. The first 2 races Aston was in 3rd-8th place, but in imola Alonso took the pole)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    637.3 KB · Views: 88
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    645.5 KB · Views: 77
Solo han cambiado la resistencia aerodinámica, la carga aerodinámica y el peso total. Los multiplicadores de actualización también se han incrementado. Para que el campo esté más cerca.
Ah genial, buen mod. Me gustaría tener Aston Martin sobre Mercedes y Ferrari. ¿Podrías cambiar el nombre del mercedes xml con aston martin para poder escalar una posición? Jajaja gracias.

As the creator says, it's just the first race and a ferrari was out. It is not yet possible to know for sure if Aston Martin has a better engine, degradation, aerodynamics. It looks like it's very good and it's above all except RedBull, but in my opinion it's due to tire degradation.

Last edited:
As the creator says, it's just the first race and a ferrari was out. It is not yet possible to know for sure if Aston Martin has a better engine, degradation, aerodynamics. It looks like it's very good and it's above all except RedBull, but in my opinion it's due to tire degradation.
There will be another one who will do it well, no problem

Latest News

Back