2019 Season Mod

MGP18 2019 Season Mod V1.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
11-desmosedici-gp_gallery_full_top_fullscreen.jpg

I've been waiting 6 days for just one ducati.. really now? it's ok to be 2 or 3 days.. but not 6... please for Honda and Yamaha when released no more extra days like 5 or 6 of editing..

I've been waiting 6 days for just one ducati.. really now? it's ok to be 2 or 3 days.. but not 6... please for Honda and Yamaha when released no more extra days like 5 or 6 of editing..
Make it yourself then instead of whining like a child, remember there’s the bike, suits, helmets that all need making

Make it yourself then instead of whining like a child, remember there’s the bike, suits, helmets that all need making
i know that.. but when i painted back then i just did it in 1 or 2 days.. (bikes,suits, and boots! helmets not really but anyway) also don't be playing with me.. i'm not a child and i'm not acting like it... ok? that hurt me a little bit.. and idc if you dont believe it

Last edited:
i know that.. but when i painted back then i just did it in 1 or 2 days.. (bikes,suits, and boots! helmets not really but anyway) also don't be playing with me.. i'm not a child and i'm not acting like it... ok? that hurt me a little bit.. and idc if you dont believe it
I didn’t say you were a child, I said you were complaining like one (which in my defence you were complaining). I didn’t mean to upset you by that remark so I apologise. You are quite a fast skinner so that’s probably why you can finish skins in a couple of days.

Wtf man, It's only been 4 days. If you can't wait just make it yourself instead complaining other works. It's not worth the time I waste to make it if everyone reacts like you. That hurt me a little bit.

Wtf man, It's only been 4 days. If you can't wait just make it yourself instead complaining other works. It's not worth the time I waste to make it if everyone reacts like you. That hurt me a little bit.
End here.. please.. i thinked wrong ok... don't everyone in this page "fight" me

Latest News

Back