2016 Season Mod

2016 Season Mod 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
nedzosf1gridbox submitted a new resource:

2016 Season Mod - A mod depicting the 2016 season inside F1 Manager 24

This is a mod designed to accurately replicate the 2016 F1 season using the Database Editor, with all drivers on the grid at the time, along with the high-profile feeder series and junior drivers of the era portrayed in their 2016 selves.

The player starts as a created team (Manor), although I believe if you want to start as a different team you can use the F1 Manager Save Browser (https://save.f1setup.it/) and use the "Switch Team" option.

Calendar

The calendar is mostly...

Read more about this resource...

Season 1 car development is a little bit mad, Mercedes' expertise (can be edited using the save viewer) means that these cars catch them really quickly.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-10-22 121247.png
    Screenshot 2024-10-22 121247.png
    84.7 KB · Views: 8
nedzosf1gridbox updated 2016 Season Mod with a new update entry:

Fixed expertise and driver birthdays

This update solves an issue with car development that would previously see teams develop at their 2024 rates due to my not changing the expertise of each team in part development.

It also changes all created drivers' dates of birth to correspond with their actual ones, rather than it being random.

I have also received calls to add 2016 liveries and driver photos, but I do not know how to create them. If someone creates the .pak files for the cars and/or finds a way to edit driver photos, I...

Read the rest of this update entry...

nedzosf1gridbox updated 2016 Season Mod with a new update entry:

Expertise and driver ages fixed

This update solves an issue with car development that would previously see teams develop at their 2024 rates due to my not changing the expertise of each team in part development.

It also changes all created drivers' dates of birth to correspond with their actual ones, rather than it being random.

I have also received calls to add 2016 liveries and driver photos, but I do not know how to create them. If someone creates the .pak files for the cars and/or finds a way to edit driver photos, I...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What is on your wishlist for AC Evo

• Free roam

Votes: 567 42.6%
  • Online service

Votes: 360 27.1%
  • Advanced feature AI

Votes: 583 43.8%
  • Graphics

Votes: 466 35.0%
  • Car customization