2011 Nations Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moin,

also mir ist das Wurscht können ja alle mal nen paar Runden fahren und Zeiten vergleichen. Aber falls du unbedingt willst lass ich dir gerne den Vortritt. :) Werde morgen mal ein bissl testen ...

yes. if all drivers have differing file names then you wont see the skin ingame. We all need the same file names - the new short name version. So france should be FR_1 and FR_2. it is the extra folders such as France 2 that are causing the confusion, some have it, some don't.

Edit: Laurent is telling people to rename his folder to France_1. NO!
:The latest download is all that anyone needs - the short name version.
Delete the older version before loading the new one and everyone is then on the same page, same file name.
:The Paul patch is still named wrong as it is using the old long name. It needs to be FR_2

hope this helps with the confusion.

Man if I knew my helmet was going to cause so much confusion I would have been ok with a white one. Sorry about all this.

When I edited my helmet earlier in the week I had downloaded the whole pack, which had the long names at that point. It wasn't even until the night of the race that I found out about the short names...

Friends Do not modify the team calendar up to the next race that takes part. If I cannot get connected I request that some of you this one ready to replacing me. I will use TS

Okay, Omar. We'll leave it as is through Kamran's two races. Hopefully you will get the connection issue settled by then. I'll be ready to do Spa, just in case. If I wind up having to do Spa, then hopefully you'll have it worked out so that you can do the last two races, Interlagos and Mugello.

Mir ist gerade aufgefallen, dass ich diesen Sonntag doch nicht kann. Ich habe da mein ADR WTCC Finale, ist ein verschobenes Rennen der Saison. Und da ich derzeit mit 5 Pkte Vorsprung führe wollt ich da schon babei sein :redface:.

Ich

Werd trotzdem mal Laguna testen, vllt. kann ich mit setup und Zeiten helfen. Schonmal Viel Glück Olli oder Tobias.

Hi,

just thought about training for the cup. Is it possible to have a training server running with nkworld.net? I think this would be awesome, because they log and save all times. So you are able to see the times from the other countries and you know how much of training you need.

For all of you who dont know www.nkworld.net. It is something similar to the iRacing system, with licenses und stability raiting and stuff. Very nice site though. So take a look at it. Needs more people over there ....

ok thx so far!

io sono stra occupato.......se non vessi già coros a suzuka mi troverei nella cacca!!!! :D

per fortuna ho il setup circa pronto e devo fare soltanto alcune modifiche e qualche giro per riabituarmi!!! speriamo in bene!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back