2011 Nations Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't quite get your meaning but no worries as I found an online converter and have finished the skin. PSD -PNG is a much better, bigger file than the gif -png conversion, less loss in the data. uploading today:D

TEAM:

I cannot do the first race ont he 6th, I have to go to the first F1 test in Valencia so I will be in spain as I am heading up to Barcelona for the weekend after the test.

I cannot make Laguna either as I have to go to a wedding, writing off that weekend.

The good news is that i am good for Suzuka, if you want me to do that race.

Provisionally Adelaide or Spa are possible for me, i don't want to do Brands because the track is not that accurate and it winds me up. Interlagos and Mugello are both tracks I might like to do, but it's possible I will need to be in Canada that week, I won't know for a while.

Test. sun 06/02/11 - Italy - Aviano full gp 24 laps
1. sun 13/02/11 - Usa - Laguna seca 28 laps
2. sun 27/02/11 - Japan - Suzuka 20 laps
3. sun 13/03/11 - Australia - Adelaide 31 laps
4. sun 27/03/11 - Belgium - Spa franchorchamps 20 laps
5. sun 10/04/11 - England - Brands hatch 28 laps
6. sun 01/05/11 - Brazil - Interlagos 26 laps download fix here
7. sun 08/05/11 - Italy - Mugello 22 laps

here, for your comfort I put it also below :D

Calendar
Test. sun 06/02/11 - Italy - Aviano full gp 24 laps
1. sun 13/02/11 - Usa - Laguna seca 28 laps
2. sun 27/02/11 - Japan - Suzuka 20 laps
3. sun 13/03/11 - Australia - Adelaide 31 laps
4. sun 27/03/11 - Belgium - Spa franchorchamps 20 laps
5. sun 10/04/11 - England - Brands hatch 28 laps
6. sun 01/05/11 - Brazil - Interlagos 26 laps download fix here
7. sun 08/05/11 - Italy - Mugello 22 laps

:frown:I'm really sorry, but for now the France team has not skins, I sent an email to Claudio that makes the car desing of Team, I await his reply,
whenever I have anything I post immediately, in desperation, if anyone knows how to draw !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

:frown:I'm really sorry, but for now the France team has not skins, I sent an email to Claudio that makes the car desing of Team, I await his reply,
whenever I have anything I post immediately, in desperation, if anyone knows how to draw !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:
Someone is thinking of me...?
I've heard a whistle in my ears :tongue:

Laurent if you wait till the deadline (but probably for the weekend) i can do something for you :redface:

Lol! My despair was heard Claudio:drink: !!!!! no problem! you still my favorit designer !!!!!!!!!!! but the date approaches and fear takes me !!!!!! lol!:coffee:
if you want to contact you on my personal box NP:chat:

Picture 42.jpgle club des chats NetKar !!!! rouge comme ma voitures !!lol

some ideas:
* a skin sloping dark to light green from bottom to top of the car
* a checkered flag, those used at finish line, with base green color

You've got THIS, there's your second color for delicate accents ;).

Thanks for the suggestions guys, I really do appreciate it.

I'm nearly finished, got to do texts and logos etc. What do you think of the colours? crap just like my driving :eek: ,it looks more like a Brazilian car!
http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/3962/nkscrformulaks2aviano01.png
http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/3962/nkscrformulaks2aviano01.png
Any more suggestions, I still have 4 days. I noticed most people used solid colours as opposed to gradients.

Two more things: how do I take close screenshots with the driver inside the car (not DOOM mode) and what file do I need to edit to create a skin for the helmet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back