2011 Nations Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep another quick thought that just crossed my mind while looking at a previous replay of our Suzuka race was, we should have every participant of every race to choose at least one moment of the race that they want to have in the replay. It can be a terrible crash, beautiful overtaking, crucial moment of any kind. That will make it so much easier for the one making the replay video too that might have missed many of the interesting moments.
Kind of get a system for it already before we start the first race.

Name: Abdulhaq Elhouderi
agree to the league rules: yes

I will bet from now that no one from Libya will join, so is it alright if I miss a race or two? If it's only about the points; the KS2 still spins at start up, this will give you a clear idea about my driving ability :lol:, so I don't mind losing points as long as there are no other issues regarding a country missing a race or two.

Name: Abdulhaq Elhouderi
agree to the league rules: yes

I will bet from now that no one from Libya will join, so is it alright if I miss a race or two? If it's only about the points; the KS2 still spins at start up, this will give you a clear idea about my driving ability :lol:, so I don't mind losing points as long as there are no other issues regarding a country missing a race or two.

Hi there:) Its cool if you miss a race. Just try to race the races you can join.

I see we will have realistic weather, which surely will create some interesting drama =)

But, how far ahead will we know which races will be in rain? I havent played this game for more then almost two weeks now so making setups will take some time for me.

Surely if it is "realistic weather" we will need to monitor the weather forecasts in the region in the days coming up to the race to see what it might be like.

Potentially, we will have no notice of the rain and have to drive on our intincts, much like real life.

Of course, with Suzuka on 27th Feb, Spa on 27th March and Brands Hatch on 10th April we've got three races with a very high chance of rain!

Btw, has anyone considered the GP4 converted Silverstone for the England round, it's a better and more accurate track than Brands, which is not so good imo.

how do you guys take the screenshots shown in the skins section (F11 then F12?)

I just numbered the skin to see which part is which, 1 2. These are nothing like the screenshots the guys post. eg. how can you control the height of the shot in doom mode (F11).

that is actually not a bad idea, to let the real weather decide ;)

But in real life they have a race team with engineers and staff the constantly monitor and anticipate weather changes, and also the team can change car setup in the right way.
A little time before the race would be really helpful. I'm guessing the KS2 with a dry setup and low downforce will be nearly impossible to drive in the wet in this game.

Surely if it is "realistic weather" we will need to monitor the weather forecasts in the region in the days coming up to the race to see what it might be like.

Potentially, we will have no notice of the rain and have to drive on our intincts, much like real life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back