Car choice 1: Lamborghini
Car Choice 2: Saleen
Class Preference 2: GT1
Car choice 1: Saleen
Car Choice 2: Lamborghini
Team Nationality: Denmark
Car Number: 107
EDIT

Sign-up will close on Sunday the 29th of January, we will not be releasing a list straight away due to now having over 57 teams signed up so far. By the end of the week, the base mod with test cars and the track will be released and a practice server will go online.

As stated before, we will chose an entry based on specific criteria. However, I would like to give the teams and drivers an opportunity to increase your chances of being picked. The more time Yoeri and I see you on the practice server, putting in laps, learning the track and conforming to the rules the more likely you are to be on the grid in March.

We would also like your feedback if there is anything you don't like about the mod or track and something you think that needs to be changed, please post here in a polite manor and we can look into it.

I will create a channel on RD TS for testing so that people can get to know each other, I hope to see some of you testing very soon...

Will you use like a pre quali? who going on which server, the faster teams on server A, the slower teams on server B.
Will there be an equal number of teams on each server, iff there are two servers?
i know it's a long time ahead, but just some question ;)

I really cant answer that now, to run two grids, we would need 80+ teams and that is a very big ask.... I doubt that will happen.

There will not be a pre-qualifying event to decide the grid, I am against only picking the fastest teams. The teams who meet all the criteria will be selected.

Previous experience in RD Leagues
Testing
Communication

Hope that helps.

I really cant answer that now, to run two grids, we would need 80+ teams and that is a very big ask.... I doubt that will happen.

There will not be a pre-qualifying event to decide the grid, I am against only picking the fastest teams. The teams who meet all the criteria will be selected.

Previous experience in RD Leagues
Testing
Communication

Hope that helps.

SiMCO's team is looking for 24h Nords :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back