WTM BY RINALDI RACING - ELMS 2024

Skins WTM BY RINALDI RACING - ELMS 2024 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Very nice skins, and far above what I can achieve.
But the number.dds file for example is the biggest file in the folder and just shows a number on a 8K file plus alpha channel (or my PS5 and ddsPlugin doesn’t show it right??) - over 300mb.
After saving as a DXT5 DDS it goes down to 65 and is still 8k.
I'm not an expert for these settings and I know there was a discussion over at gtplanet about artifacts that visualize in different save settings. For some simpler textures I think it doesn’t matter.

But the number.dds file for example is the biggest file in the folder and just shows a number on a 8K file plus alpha channel (or my PS5 and ddsPlugin doesn’t show it right??) - over 300mb.
I'm not an expert for these settings and I know there was a discussion over at gtplanet about artifacts that visualize in different save settings. For some simpler textures I think it doesn’t matter.
You're right,
I'll try to make it dds smaller, probably my way of exporting skins was wrong.
I don't promise a instant update tho.
Am waiting fsr to add numberlight for the ligier lmp3. I'll update all the lmp3 at once

yes you can save .dds with DXT5 but you get the risk of pixel errors and artefacts, some colours wont be the same anymore and will change.

Latest News

Back