F1 2021 Win radio ?

F1 2021 The Game (Codemasters)
So i found where the win radio are located and they are .nfs file and I really know nothing about that xD but I was wondering if it was possible to open them and edit them to maybe put real win radio instead thanks in advance for your help :)

where is the file located if you are kind? But one thing, win radio works for my team mode for example? I think is only for play online I suppose, so if is for online only doesn't work.

Last edited:
where is the file located if you are kind? But one thing, win radio works for my team mode for example? I think is only for play online I suppose, so if is for online only doesn't work.
It works for my team and carreer mode i’m sure about that and i dont have the exact way to find them at this moment cause i’m not on my pc but its on the game file \audio\then search on the different folders(there is only 3 or 4)you should find lot of .NFS file ( named for example en_player.nfs but if you don’t find them i’ll send you the exact way to find them tomorrow but i’m pretty we can’t edit them i’ve searched how to open this type of file and there is nothing on internet so dont know

*also the one where the win radio are located is the « en_player » one the other are speech for aiden jackson and all other braking point character

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 126 27.8%
  • Full game

Votes: 106 23.4%
  • CPU

Votes: 55 12.1%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 83 18.3%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 50 11.0%