F1 2018 Where has Claire gone?

F1 2018 The Game (Codemasters)

Chris

Premium
Is it just me or is anyone else not getting any Press Interview questions in Career mode? I'm up to China and have only had one interview after FP1 in Australia... What's going on?

While we're on the topic of things that aren't appearing, can anyone tell me how to choose my allocated sets of tyres before each race weekend? From the control centre I can't see anywhere to do it.

Yup, same here, i'm in china and have had 1 or 2 interviews after fp1 in australia, a bit disappointing too..
about the tyres, you have to hit "options" (press TAB) while on the loading screen to the following race weekend, you gotta be fast though because when the loading is complete, you've already missed out on it xD

about the tyres, you have to hit "options" (press TAB) while on the loading screen to the following race weekend, you gotta be fast though because when the loading is complete, you've already missed out on it xD
What on Earth would possess Codemasters to think that putting something as critical as that in a loading screen would be a good idea?!

Thanks for your help! :thumbsup:

Latest News

Back