DiRT Rally 2.0 When is the club coming back

Two Hands

Premium
Perhaps I'm looking in the wrong area or it's just my browser but I don't see any recent rally club posts. Does anyone know when/if it's starting up again?

I've been very busy with life lately and haven't been able to sim race but I've got the itch again and some dirt rally 2.0 would be a great way to get back into it with my limited time.

Perhaps I'm looking in the wrong area or it's just my browser but I don't see any recent rally club posts. Does anyone know when/if it's starting up again?

I've been very busy with life lately and haven't been able to sim race but I've got the itch again and some dirt rally 2.0 would be a great way to get back into it with my limited time.

Good question. What was intended as a summer holiday-break got to be a major break and lack of motivation. There were certain plans that fell through as well.

While we had many drivers, the forum activity was very low, which is a slight downer.

I can easily start it up again with a new rally from Monday though.

Good question. What was intended as a summer holiday-break got to be a major break and lack of motivation. There were certain plans that fell through as well.

While we had many drivers, the forum activity was very low, which is a slight downer.

I can easily start it up again with a new rally from Monday though.
I would gladly start up again. Perhaps I need more of a presence in the Dirt Forum.

I'm brand new to this forum and to Dirt Rally 2.0 (but not to the franchise in general).

I've just joined the Club via the DirtGame website. I would be interested in taking part, if things start up again. Happy to be told there are barriers to entry I need to get to first - not sure what sort of level this club is at/how serious the competition is! I am just a casual gamer - capable but not spectacular and, as mentioned, just got around to installing DR2 having bought the GOTY Edition a while ago whilst on Steam sale.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 120 27.4%
  • Full game

Votes: 102 23.3%
  • CPU

Votes: 54 12.3%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 80 18.3%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 50 11.4%