What's your best SIM hardware accessories

This would be your best hardware accessories excluding the must-have hardware wheels, pedals etc.

For me, it's my bass shakers I have 8 now 2 on pedal deck, 2 on wheel deck, 2 under seat and 2 on back of seat once dialled in they are amazing not in the same league as motion, but I love them.

I have a DDU10 display, with this and my various screens I have no need for any HUD on my screen and I drive close to the windscreen.

What's do you guys have in the way of add-ons / accessories ?

WhatsApp Image 2022-05-29 at 12.02.25 PM (2).jpeg

My NjMotion Compact-R seat mover is the most expensive add-on to my rig but it adds so much to the inmersion I couldn't live without it, specially in combination with my shakers.

I also love my Quaife Pro-Sim Lite V2 Sequential Shifter, quite expensive, but what a little beast!

My setup with multiple industrial Delta fans is something that now I consider essential, not only because a wind simulator is cool, but because I also use it in fan mode for keeping me cool and defogging my headset.

Last edited:
Without a doubt my motion-simulator, and VR, and everything else

Only thing I thought was a bit pointless is the Buttkicker....Cant think of anything in the real world that acts like that so no idea where the simulation value is, and if anything it breaks immersion.

Latest News

Back