What market places are best to sell CSL DD or Simgagic Bases? (US)

I have a CSL DD Base and a Simagic Alpha Mini and I am trying to figure out what are some of the best avenues to use to sell them. Does anyone have any experience or suggestions on what they have found useful or successful? I am based out of Los Angeles. Also, what did you do for shipping? I can imagine it's expensive since they weigh a ton!

Thanks for the help!!!!

• Deleted member 1066209

RaceDepartment's own marketplace, and eBay are great options for a wide American audience. You could also put up an advertisement on reddit, too.

If you want to avoid shipping charges, then Craigslist and Facebook marketplace are excellent choices. You have the benefit of living in Los Angeles, so you're likely to find someone nearby who will want your sim racing gear.

RaceDepartment's own marketplace, and eBay are great options for a wide American audience. You could also put up an advertisement on reddit, too.

If you want to avoid shipping charges, then Craigslist and Facebook marketplace are excellent choices. You have the benefit of living in Los Angeles, so you're likely to find someone nearby who will want your sim racing gear.
Thank you so much for the help! I really appreciate it! I am definitely going to try each of these to see where I can get some traction. You made my day :inlove:

Latest News

Back