What is on your wishlist for AC Evo

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
i want to see ACC Evo like original rfactor (ofc not graphic) but modding support (ofc every mod for free) not like AC you need to pay some mods like F1 seasons and in rfactor 1 everything is free 100%

Decent racing AI, varied classes of racing cars (not 20 Mercedes C9s or Ferrari F1 cars racing each other) and the ability to create custom grids, edit AI driver skills etc.

I suspect that might be unlikely, at least for the first few years. ACC never managed it. Trailer is not promising for me.

I was thinking about car customization the other day when I was playing AC. Since that game already has a couple of different tyres, it would be nice to expand that in AC Evo. Imagine having actual branded tyres that would alter the handling a bit, so you could pick for exaple a set Michelin Pilot Sport 5s or Pirelli P-zeros for your i20N on a trackday. Some would have better wet performance, others would last longer. Also in a Career mode, you would actually have to buy sets of tires for a race weekend, or run on already used rubber if you don't have to funds or you want to save on something else. Like suspenion upgrades, that would give you some tuning options like adjustable dampers and springs. With a sense of realism ofcourse, and not like in Forza 8 where everything is locked behind a progression bar. And I wouldn't mind if it doesn't go too crazy with the options, like engine swaps or 700+BHP builds. It works for road cars, but when a game has exotic supercars and homologated race cars, then it just feels a bit wrong that those cars would have no upgrades, or the realism would have to be sacrificed. Tyres would work for everything.

Assuming my Potato PC could even run the game, good dynamic and competitive AI is my #1 wish. AI that makes mistakes, AI that sometimes has engine failures or overshoots a corner from "trying to hard" to make the pass. That would be my #1 wish.

Assuming my PC could even run the game.

Most importantly, I wish for ACE to not be a Forza Horizon clone. Some of the leaked potential features we've heard about so far have me worried in that regard...
AC 1 was promoted as a Grand Tourismo type game on their press release....
I know, they didnt catch up, but that was imo due to money.
Now they might deliver.

i want to see ACC Evo like original rfactor (ofc not graphic) but modding support (ofc every mod for free) not like AC you need to pay some mods like F1 seasons and in rfactor 1 everything is free 100%

That is simply a sign of our times :coffee:
In GPL - ISIMotor 1.0/2.0 days it was sacrilege to even think it :p
One guy tried it with HD Skies, we all know what happened there.

Content that back then was no permission was only put up on " those type of sites "
You could not even talk about such content on " decent sites "
Now we gladly pay for rips.

AC has made a mockery of it lol ;)
Modders would have made more money then the studio :x3: and they have no overheads or taxes to pay.

Last edited:
For me VR would always be the basis for purchase.
The rest is also important but two things I would like to be improved .
Graphical: the absence of any graphical aliasing defects like shimmer, blurriness and jaggies in VR mode.
Modding: like for AI, car logos for unlicensed cars, livery, apps, circuit advertising boards, CM/Pure to start with.

I was thinking about car customization the other day when I was playing AC. Since that game already has a couple of different tyres, it would be nice to expand that in AC Evo. Imagine having actual branded tyres that would alter the handling a bit, so you could pick for exaple a set Michelin Pilot Sport 5s or Pirelli P-zeros for your i20N on a trackday. Some would have better wet performance, others would last longer. Also in a Career mode, you would actually have to buy sets of tires for a race weekend, or run on already used rubber if you don't have to funds or you want to save on something else. Like suspenion upgrades, that would give you some tuning options like adjustable dampers and springs. With a sense of realism ofcourse, and not like in Forza 8 where everything is locked behind a progression bar. And I wouldn't mind if it doesn't go too crazy with the options, like engine swaps or 700+BHP builds. It works for road cars, but when a game has exotic supercars and homologated race cars, then it just feels a bit wrong that those cars would have no upgrades, or the realism would have to be sacrificed. Tyres would work for everything.
Dropping in on this one...
I agree with much of what you envision, in the past many club racers would purchase used tyres to run on their modsports Midgit/Anglia/...whatever,from F3 teams, the engines would normally be from whatever they could salvage and tune up on their budget, I doubt the story is very different today with a 5.7 liter Chevy lump in an Austin A35, very wide and yellow it is too!
It would be nice to be able to recreate that sort of freedom in a game/sim, added to this we could have a sponsor generator, I don't know or understend the legal remifications so perhaps it would be based on fantasy, like say,Top Gear's BMW racer with 'Larsen's Biscuits' as a sponsor, perhaps a myriad of fantasy sponsors to chose from with varying credit for performance, and a painting tool to aply them with!
As for locking behind progression... Nah, in life the only lock is opened with money, so locking behind a progression wall is countermount to realism...
Bearing in mind that a fat wallet can buy cars but it doesn't make you a good driver, just ask a 'footballers' mate.

Assuming my Potato PC could even run the game, good dynamic and competitive AI is my #1 wish. AI that makes mistakes, AI that sometimes has engine failures or overshoots a corner from "trying to hard" to make the pass. That would be my #1 wish.

Assuming my PC could even run the game.
If your PC struggles then worry not, I'm sure lower settings will be available, and if it's as good as you want it to be who knows what machine you'll have to continue running it on in a deacde's time :thumbsup:

Latest News

• Free roam

Votes: 88 31.5%
  • Online service

Votes: 51 18.3%
  • Advanced feature AI

Votes: 124 44.4%
  • Graphics

Votes: 65 23.3%
  • Car customization

Votes: 71 25.4%