Cars Wanting to import car into 3dsMax

Apparently, not all Assetto Mods have the "Unpack LOD KN5" available when you go into the showroom in CM developer mode. I'm wanting to play with an Assetto Corsa car mod in 3dsMax (just change the steering wheel & adjust the driver's hand positions), but with this particular mod, when I go into the showroom in CM developer mode, it doesn't give me the "Unpack LOD KN5" option under tools. Other mods do, so I know I'm doing it correctly. Is there another way to unpack the car so I can import it into 3dsMax?

Last edited:
The car you have chosen is probably locked by the maker. You cannot open it.
Its odd that this "maker" encrypted it because I found out he ripped it from someone else, and did a horrible job of finishing it... Thats probably why half these guys encrypt it, so you can't go into the model and see someone elses's hard work. I just wanted to try and fix his screw-ups and make it worth using.

Last edited:
That's right, it's mostly used by rippers who think everyone else wants to rip their stuff and take credit. At least it means you can go find the original.
Well, I know who created the original, but he is yet to respond to any of my messages for some reason. I'm even the guy who first notified him of this particular work getting ripped off, but he still hasn't responded to any of my messages.

Latest News

Back