VRC Formula Alpha 2024 Red Bull RB20 Livery

Skins VRC Formula Alpha 2024 Red Bull RB20 Livery 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
The carbon on every skin needs to be reworked, like there's parts where the carbon is dirty and glossy and other where it's clean and matte, same for the TV pod, there's a black paint on car number 1 instead of carbon

Attachments

• image_2024-07-29_023750616.png
    image_2024-07-29_023750616.png
    282.7 KB · Views: 46
  • image_2024-07-29_023809145.png
    image_2024-07-29_023809145.png
    106.7 KB · Views: 42
The carbon on every skin needs to be reworked, like there's parts where the carbon is dirty and glossy and other where it's clean and matte, same for the TV pod, there's a black paint on car number 1 instead of carbon

I didn't make the carbon. When you make a skin, you control with the alpha channel which parts of the skin show and which don't. But for the parts that don't, you just see the carbon that's underneath, which is part of the car. Also some of the carbon parts aren't even skinnable.

For the TV pod that black paint was done on purpose

Hi shadow118, i don't know why but the front wing and the front wheels covers are white instead of carbon, i use the non csp version... maybe its because of this... in custom showroom everything is normal...front wing appear on full carbon
Edit : Aston livery too, maybe a shader bug on the non-csp version, if you can report to VRC, its helpfull, thx ;)
Screenshot_vrc_formula_alpha_2024_ks_barcelona_29-6-124-5-20-28.png

Edit 2 : ok, all yours skins are same in game, its a shader bug or other in the VRC non-csp version
Edit 3 ( sorry ) : " Official " VRC skins don't have this bug... I'am confused
;)

Last edited:
Hi shadow118, i don't know why but the front wing and the front wheels covers are white instead of carbon, i use the non csp version... maybe its because of this... in custom showroom everything is normal...front wing appear on full carbon
Edit : Aston livery too, maybe a shader bug on the non-csp version, if you can report to VRC, its helpfull, thx ;)View attachment 772282
Edit 2 : ok, all yours skins are same in game, its a shader bug or other in the VRC non-csp version
Edit 3 ( sorry ) : " Official " VRC skins don't have this bug... I'am confused
;)
Just checked, the non-CSP car looks normal on my end. Which Shaders Patch version do you have installed? Maybe that has something to do with it? I'm on 0.2.4
Screenshot_vrc_formula_alpha_2024_bikernieki_29-6-124-7-39-29.jpg

Latest News

Back