Cars Volkwagen Golf R MK8 DSG-7 Performance Reworked

Status
Not open for further replies.
berserker974 submitted a new resource:

Volkwagen Golf R MK8 DSG-7 Performance Reworked - Mod Reworked

DOWNLOAD MOD REWORKED . Version v9.7 (19/02/23) - Choose DSG7 ***************************************************************************************************** * I would like to thank the "Ex-Mod" team for creating this mode!! I hope he will understand that I redid the mode almost entirely and thanks to the help of FerrariTheGuy, who improved the graphics mode a lot on his own. Today I find the mode much more pleasant to drive in Assetto Corsa...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for your work on this. Love the internal sound! Couple of points that need attention though:

- the gap between the 3rd and 4th gear ratios is far too wide. Upshifting at the 7500 rpm redline in third (which btw seems too high a redline for a turbo'ed four cylinder) drops you to a ridiculously low 4100 rpm in 4th, it should be around 5500 rpm at least with that redline.
Update: I see now that your power graph as seen in CM has the redline at 6500, but that is not what you get in-game - it gives a 7500 rpm redline.

- the internal version of the sound for some reason is only heard in the steering wheel view, it should also apply to the instrument panel view as that is also internal to the cabin.

Also an install issue: although CM told me I was updating an existing car during the install, on starting up a session using the new version I got a warning that the parent car was not present. This only happened on the first use though, but the car still has a warning icon next to its name in CM.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back