Cars Volkswagen Golf R32 Mk V (M and auto)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oxbowzz submitted a new resource:

Volkswagen Golf R32 Mk V (M and auto) - Vw Golf R32 Mk V VR6

Welcome big boys Thanks for checking out this Mod, I'm super excited to show off my first ever mod to the community. This is the Golf R32 and in my opinion this is the best Golf "R" spec ever made and mainly due to that amazing six cylinder engine. In real life it sounds amazing and i've used the 370z engine sound as its the closest i could find to the real thing.

View attachment 451868
I've tried hard to get the model as...

Read more about this resource...

• Deleted member 223075

Where is this model ripped from?

@Oxbowzz Next time put directly all infos...

Hello, Thank you for downloading this mod i just want to clarify that the whole model and textures
were not created by me i've taken almost all the assets from a MkV Golf Gti and some from a Mk6 Golf Gti
and then i've simply added and some bits of my own to create as close as i can to the real R32.

I can't give credit to the authors as there is no author on the actual car,
(i did use them form assetto_land), so i can't pin point who created them.
i haven't made everything and i'm not taking credit for everything in the asset.
I just wanted to created my dream car thanks!

Oh and i forget to say it's a Forza rip (What did you expect..)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Oxbowzz Next time put directly all infos...

Oh and i forget to say it's a Forza rip (What did you expect..)
I Originally got the Mk V Golf Gti from *********** ( I asked them if it was okay to use the model to make this and they were fine with it) and just added some extra bits to try and make it as close as i could to the R32. I'm not certain where the actual model is from though sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back