Vodafone TAG Heuer Porsche - My Team Package Level 2 [SERPs]

MyTeam Vodafone TAG Heuer Porsche - My Team Package Level 2 [SERPs] v2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
MildtDesign submitted a new resource:

Vodafone TAG Heuer Porsche - MyTeam Package - The fantasy of many F1 fan... Porsche entering the pinnacle of motorsport

View attachment 757288

Vodafone TAG Heuer Porsche

Here it is, the people's most anticipated fantasy F1 entry... Porsche!

Can you take this German powerhouse to trophies in the pinnacle of motorsport?

View attachment 757279
View attachment 757280
View attachment 757281

This Pack Contains:
  • FOM Chassis Livery
  • Halo Sticker
  • Transparent Emblem...

Read more about this resource...

Hey,

I love your mod. Somehow it is looking weird ingame - in the garage and customization everything is fine, but ingame it looks like this. :( Any Idea?

Attachments

• Unbenannt.jpg
    Unbenannt.jpg
    322.1 KB · Views: 66
Hey,

I love your mod. Somehow it is looking weird ingame - in the garage and customization everything is fine, but ingame it looks like this. :( Any Idea?
Hi,

Thanks for the kind words! That is looking like the mipmaps were not copied and pasted into the game folder. Make sure to copy and paste all of the F1 24 folder from the downloaded .zip folder. If that doesn't work, try verifying your game files and import the mod again.

I hope this can help!

Hey,

thanks for your answer. I have tried that multiple times now. Right now I am reinstalling the complete Game. Is it possible that it does not work correctly because I am playing on EA and not on Steam. Last year that was no Problem. :)

Thank you. :)

Just an update for you. :) It seems just to be a Problem in F1 World. In Career it works fine. In F1 World the Livery works in every menu but not in the race. Maybe F1 24 uses different files there. It is the same with all other custom liveries aswell. Damn…Last year I was able to use them in both modes. :/

Just an update for you. :) It seems just to be a Problem in F1 World. In Career it works fine. In F1 World the Livery works in every menu but not in the race. Maybe F1 24 uses different files there. It is the same with all other custom liveries aswell. Damn…Last year I was able to use them in both modes. :/
Thank you very much for the update. I still think it’s weird since I took the screenshots of the livery in F1 World Time Trial mode. I will look further into the file structure to see if I can fix it.

Latest News

Back