Virtual Start Lights Begone

Misc Virtual Start Lights Begone 0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
mcgizmoo submitted a new resource:

Virtual Start Lights Begone - Remove Virtual Start Lights and Lap indicator

This removes the start lights and lap indicator from the top of the screen for more realism, I find these immersion breaking especially in VR.. more so in open top cars... If you feel the same this mod is for you.

If you just want 1 of these things i.e. only remove laps... just change the appropriate files... system is for laps, content is for start lights
I have included a backup of the original files if you decide you don't like it.

You must install this manually it won't install...

Read more about this resource...

Thx a lot! Will this affect Online racing somehow!? My other "request" would be if you can pls have a look to make an app that removes the imo very annoying balloons from tracks. I can help myself thinking that is one of the things I really don't like about this overall amazing game. What were devs thinking when they added them!? I mean a plane,choppa, blimp on certain tracks - OK - but huge balloons, sometimes even many of them - that is distracting and completely useless - imo. Well maybe you can have a look.Just saying, not demanding! Thx!

Thx a lot! Will this affect Online racing somehow!? My other "request" would be if you can pls have a look to make an app that removes the imo very annoying balloons from tracks. I can help myself thinking that is one of the things I really don't like about this overall amazing game. What were devs thinking when they added them!? I mean a plane,choppa, blimp on certain tracks - OK - but huge balloons, sometimes even many of them - that is distracting and completely useless - imo. Well maybe you can have a look.Just saying, not demanding! Thx!
No this shouldn't effect online racing because the start lights are actually still there they are just very very small... as for the balloons... that's above my paygrade, I think most balloons are added by modders and this would have to be done on a track by track basis using config.ini files or something, the experts over at gtplanet would be good for this kind of question, I actually quite like them they look great at night in VR.

Latest News

Back