F1 2020 Vietnam.....well.

F1 2020 The Game (Codemasters)
Just finished my first race on it in My Team, doing a 16 race season, if I get the choice at the end of the season it will be going and Australia can come back, did not like the feel of it at all.

Might be being harsh as I am just starting out so my car sucks bad which probly didn't help the experience.

Might leave it in and see how it feels the second time around and if it still sucks then it is out, that's if I can of course.

Just finished my first race on it in My Team, doing a 16 race season, if I get the choice at the end of the season it will be going and Australia can come back, did not like the feel of it at all.

Might be being harsh as I am just starting out so my car sucks bad which probly didn't help the experience.

Might leave it in and see how it feels the second time around and if it still sucks then it is out, that's if I can of course.

Can only imagine the huge first turn crashes that will happen there in real life.

Finished my first race there yesterday. At the beginning I hated the track with a passion. First and second practice I was sure I would simulate it. But with more laps under my belt and finding a flow I started to like it. hm... maybe not like it but at least no dislike any more. And the race that followed was so entertaining that I really enjoyed it.

(Magnussen sending it in T1 and taking out my rival Giovinazzi, Albon losing the car in Turn 3 on his own, Gasly crashing out and Leclerc hitting his wreck. Two Safety Cars and 2 VCS, I had to stop for a new Frontwing early and tried to reduce the 3 Stop strat to 2 Stops with super long stint on Hards. Nearly got my first point I the end.)

Latest News

Back