Cars Vento Aria GTE

Status
Not open for further replies.
hipole submitted a new resource:

Vento Aria GTE - A virtual GTE/GTLM racing car by Vento, which is powered by an naturally aspirated V8 engine

View attachment 564490
Introduction

The new Vento Aria GTE is a concept endurance race car, which is powered by an naturally aspirated V8 engine, which can produce 505bhp and 642Nm – a virtual race machine.

View attachment 564491

In order to compete with GT endurance racing cars such as Ferrari 488 GTE and Porsche 911 RSR, Vento Aria GTE is developed based on the WEC GTE regulation.

View attachment 564492

The car styling is all about the...

Read more about this resource...

4.jpg

interesting naturally aspirated V8 :cautious:

1651792363500.png

Quite possibly the wildest aero I've ever seen on an AC mod...

Also as noted as above by AccAkut - a bit of a shame to see the engine and gearing lifted directly from the 911 GT3R - hopefully an update sees that change.

I would like some more racing liveries for the Vento cars (Uno and Aria), liveries with racing numbers and sponsor logos. The Aria doesn't come with many skins, and I feel a similar way with the Uno (Aria only has two racing style liveries/skins, and the Uno has... None :()

Last edited:
View attachment 564624
Quite possibly the wildest aero I've ever seen on an AC mod...

Also as noted as above by AccAkut - a bit of a shame to see the engine and gearing lifted directly from the 911 GT3R - hopefully an update sees that change.
I was also thinking, if the engine data is so blatantly copied (especially given "naturally aspirated V8" is like the first sentence of the info), who knows how the rest of the physics stack up. If you can't make up a simple power.lut and engine.ini, chances are you may have similar issues with aero, suspension gearbox and so on, and may use other sources (as in non-Kunos cars that CM can't check for similarities).

tho I have no idea what this in your screenshot may mean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back