Vandel Gokart

Tracks Vandel Gokart 1,3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Firstly, I congratulate you for the Vandel Go-Kart Track ... it's awesome. However, I have an issue when using either of the new layouts as the track is blocked in all directions by the barriers. It would appear that the barrier from layout 1 and layout 2 both load together. Hope to see a fix in the next update. Cheers from Mike :)

Firstly, I congratulate you for the Vandel Go-Kart Track ... it's awesome. However, I have an issue when using either of the new layouts as the track is blocked in all directions by the barriers. It would appear that the barrier from layout 1 and layout 2 both load together. Hope to see a fix in the next update. Cheers from Mike :)
Uhh it sounds like that, i fix it as soon as I can get to my computer

i have this problem when i apply the mod to my folders where gives me this errorcode- a screenshot is linked to this comment. i will be happy if somone could help me out. thanks.

Attachments

• Skærmbillede 2024-08-26 163307.png
    Skærmbillede 2024-08-26 163307.png
    697 KB · Views: 13
i have this problem when i apply the mod to my folders where gives me this errorcode- a screenshot is linked to this comment. i will be happy if somone could help me out. thanks.

Just to be sure, do you have content manager and Custom Shaders Patch installed?

If not you should download it, it makes the game a lot better and many mods require it

Last edited:

Latest News

Back