van amersfoort racing Livery Mod

van amersfoort racing Livery Mod 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
TheFir3Nexus submitted a new resource:

van amersfoort racing Livery Mod - van amersfoort racing

this mod replaces a pattern with my version of a van amersfoort racing F1 car livery allowing it to be customized with your own sponsors.

currently the last 2 colour slots are the only ones that are used. ignore first one.

if you want the colour scheme it has been provided in the images (as this has been requested for my other one :thumbsup:).

future plan: to add the use of first colour slot for more customization and add sponsor logo's including VAR logo. also might look into adding a...

Read more about this resource...

No worries if not, but could you keep both versions up and running (the one without the VAR logo)? I really like the other livery for the colourway it can provide and the pattern. Thank you for your work on the other F2 liveries as well, they have been great!

Last edited:
No worries if not, but could you keep both versions up and running (the one without the VAR logo)? I really like the other livery for the colourway it can provide and the pattern. Thank you for your work on the other F2 liveries as well, they have been great!
Hi, you will be happy to know that i will not be deleting the old version from the history as i know some do want that one to stay.

Latest News

Back