Usb handbrake issue.

Hi! I have a problem with my new usb handbrake. I bought it from AliExpress, YES i know it from china but its working! I see the axis working the handbrake is good working. But the car doesnt respond it. I tried 26 different cars (drift, rally..) but still doenst work. Im very confused. Sorry for my english. Thanks for the helps.

Link for the handbrake and yes i tried what is in the description.:https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005007030481647.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.order_list_main.5.32731802guK1Js Im really like this handbrake, and good material.
Thanks for the helps, have a blessed day. Bye

Yes, i assigned it in settings. Okay im testing the to, from settings. i tried in another games, its works (WRC, RBR,). Thanks

Yes, i assigned it in settings. Okay im testing the to, from settings. i tried in another games, its works (WRC, RBR,). Thanks
Ok good. I also have one of the cheap handbrakes, modified though. I use 'from 2 to 5' but mine is modified in a way that it only uses about half of the travel it comes with. If I used the full range, I would probably use 'from 2 to 20' or so. 'From 2' is to clear up that little bit of deadzone.

i tried put the cluth axis for the handbrake, and its working with the wheel's axis, but with the second device (The handbrake device) not working.

Latest News

Back