URD Dallas VSR - Michelin WEC Tyres Extension

Misc URD Dallas VSR - Michelin WEC Tyres Extension 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
GianmarcoFiduci submitted a new resource:

URD Dallas VSR - Michelin WEC Tyres Extension - Accurate Michelin tyres used in the WEC.

This mod enhances the textures of the tyres for the URD Dallas VSR, making them accurate to the Michelin tyres used in the WEC. With this extension, the tyre textures feature the Michelin tyres' authentic branding, patterns, and details, providing a more realistic and immersive racing experience.

Enjoy!

View attachment 785493View attachment 785494View attachment 785495View attachment 785496

Read more about this resource...

I've not downloaded this or looked at the folder structure but most likely you'd place the files in a car skin folder. Definitely try to delete your review as leaving a crappy review with a question doesn't help the modder with ratings. That's what the discussion tab is for!
downloaded it and the folder structure is in place after going past the first folder. extract the folder urd_dallas_vsr_hybrid and its contents into the cars folder. doesnt go into the car skins folder.

downloaded it and the folder structure is in place after going past the first folder. extract the folder urd_dallas_vsr_hybrid and its contents into the cars folder. doesnt go into the car skins folder.
Most likely because you'll have X amount of skins that you've downloaded (most likely not the same ones that the author has downloaded), so he can't include each and every skin folder that's out there in his zip file. So I'd suggest going into the Dallas car folder, click into the skins folder and then whichever skin you want this mod to be used with click into that folder and unzip the tyre mod... That is a general practice for a mod such as this.

Last edited:
Most likely because you'll have X amount of skins that you've downloaded (most likely not the same ones that the author has downloaded), so he can't include each and every skin folder that's out there in his zip file. So I'd suggest going into the Dallas car folder, click into the skins folder and then whichever skin you want this mod to be used with click into that folder and unzip the tyre mod... That is a general practice for a mod such as this.
for someone who said they havent downloaded it, you seem to be a total expert on the subject. Funny how ive actually downloaded and installed it and it worked, you seem to claim otherwise with no actual experience with it. Well done.

That's generally what you do with these textures, hence prior knowledge :thumbsup:

I just haven't downloaded these. Hope that helps.
why you would give bad advice on something you havent actually tried I dont know. Help? you have been no help at all, just a know it all giving bad advice to someone who asked a genuine question. Rather than give bad advice and try to tell others who actually give correct advise they are wrong, you'd be better shutting up. Hope that helps.

why you would give bad advice on something you havent actually tried I dont know. Help? you have been no help at all, just a know it all giving bad advice to someone who asked a genuine question. Rather than give bad advice and try to tell others who actually give correct advise they are wrong, you'd be better shutting up. Hope that helps.
My original point still stands. Why ask a question in a review? Not sure if you're a content creator here on Overtake but I am (I have had to start a new account after overtake took over Race Department as I forgot my passwords so you can't see the AMS1 physics mods I made). But when you've been working away on something for weeks/months and then someone gives you a crappy 3 or 2 or even 1 star review because they've not bothered to use the discussion tab to ask a question you could answer that day is rather annoying. Your mod lives and dies by ratings and some of us are rather proud of what we create. Hence, my advice right at the start before you jumped in!

Anyways, I run think you need this (((((big hugs))))), you seem an angry ol' chap. And lastly my other point is still valid, the majority of new tyre graphics mods I've encountered on here have indeed been just a copy and paste job of DDS files into a skin directory folder. I hadn't seen this way of doing it - every day is a school day as they say!

Hope that helps, and I hope you have a wonderful day.

My original point still stands. Why ask a question in a review? Not sure if you're a content creator here on Overtake but I am (I have had to start a new account after overtake took over Race Department as I forgot my passwords so you can't see the AMS1 physics mods I made). But when you've been working away on something for weeks/months and then someone gives you a crappy 3 or 2 or even 1 star review because they've not bothered to use the discussion tab to ask a question you could answer that day is rather annoying. Your mod lives and dies by ratings and some of us are rather proud of what we create. Hence, my advice right at the start before you jumped in!

Anyways, I run think you need this (((((big hugs))))), you seem an angry ol' chap. And lastly my other point is still valid, the majority of new tyre graphics mods I've encountered on here have indeed been just a copy and paste job of DDS files into a skin directory folder. I hadn't seen this way of doing it - every day is a school day as they say!

Hope that helps, and I hope you have a wonderful day.
again commenting and advising on something you know nothing about.

Your mod has still some bugs. The NM Texture of the wet tires is still too much 3D. The NM Texture of the soft tires is for the medium tires. In the ext_config.ini some names of the DDS files are wrong and so they don't work ingame. Please fix it. Thank you.

Latest News

Back