Resource icon

Cars URD Aston Martin Vantage AMR GTE by Scorpyo and friends 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Scorpyo submitted a new resource:

URD Aston Martin Vantage AMR GTE by Scorpyo and friends - URD Aston Martin Vantage AMR GTE by Scorpyo and friends

URD Aston Martin Vantage AMR GTE by Scorpyo and friends

How something that started as a conversion for my personal use in the end turned to a nice story... (Part3)

As people who know me are well aware, I never liked AC or any other new gen sim. They definitely look better then GTR2 but each one of new games miss some features which GTR2 have so I still use only GTR2 and convert cars from never games to it. Most of the cars I release publicly but some are bound to be kept private as there's...

Read more about this resource...

Scorpyo updated URD Aston Martin Vantage AMR GTE by Scorpyo and friends with a new update entry:

URD Aston Martin Vantage AMR GTE by Scorpyo and friends V 1.1

URD Aston Martin Vantage AMR GTE by Scorpyo and friends

How something that started as a conversion for my personal use in the end turned to a nice story... (Part3)

As people who know me are well aware, I never liked AC or any other new gen sim. They definitely look better then GTR2 but each one of new games miss some features which GTR2 have so I still use only GTR2 and convert cars from never games to it. Most of the cars I release publicly but some are bound to be kept private as there's...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Back