Upgraded Driver Market

Upgraded Driver Market 2.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
TheRaptor103 submitted a new resource:

Upgraded Driver Market - Updated driver ratings & un-retired drivers, all in one package!

This mod brings back retired drivers (like my previous mod) and also updates the stats of multiple drivers (based off PA8L0SKy's work, with permission) to bring them more in line with their real life performances as well as their performance outside of F1.

To use this mod, place the downloaded .pak file into your...

Read more about this resource...

Full list of all un-retired drivers and their roles from the previous game:
  • Sebastian Vettel (F1)
  • Nicholas Latifi (F1)
  • Stoffel Vandoorne (F1 Reserve)
  • Robert Kubica (F1 Reserve)
  • Jack Aitken (F1 Reserve)
  • Sebastien Buemi (F1 Reserve)
  • Marcus Armstrong (F2)
  • Jüri Vips (F2)
  • Marino Sato (F2)
  • Calan Williams (F2)
  • Olli Caldwell (F2)
  • Jake Hughes (F2)
  • Cem Bölükbaşı (F2)
  • Alexander Smolyar (F3)
  • László Tóth (F3)
  • Francesco Pizzi (F3)
  • William Alatalo (F3)
  • Reece Ushijima (F3)
  • David Vidales (F3)
  • Enzo Trulli (F3)
  • Nazim Azman (F3)
  • Federico Malvestiti (F3)
  • Zdeněk Chovanec (F3)
  • Roberto Merhi (Free Agent, ex-F1)
  • Oliver Rasmussen (Free Agent, ex-F2)
  • Lirim Zendelli (Free Agent, ex-F2)
  • David Beckmann (Free Agent, ex-F2)
  • Niko Kari (Free Agent, ex-F3)
  • David Schumacher (Free Agent, ex-F3)
  • Filip Ugran (Free Agent, ex-F3)
  • Ayrton Simmons (Free Agent, ex-F3)
Known issues:
  • All un-retired drivers have no voicelines and only use default voiceline text; this includes Vettel & Latifi.
  • Numerous F2, F3, & previous game drivers have not been updated due to my relative lack of knowledge on their performances.

TheRaptor103 updated Upgraded Driver Market with a new update entry:

Version 2.0 - Patch 1.9 Compatibility

Updated the mod to be compatible with the latest game patch, just replace the old .pak with the new one and you're good!

I have double-checked that this mod doesn't crash the game, so if you're still having issues, make sure you check that your other mods are working first and then try this one. If you're still having problems, feel free to leave a comment in the discussion tab and I'll do my best to respond.

Also, for those wondering: ThySharkRider's...

Read the rest of this update entry...

TheRaptor103 updated Upgraded Driver Market with a new update entry:

Version 2.5 - Added optional version with another set of driver stats

(This is a completely optional update)

I decided to try and redo the driver ratings within the game based completely upon my own knowledge this time, not using PA8L0SKy's ratings as a basis, and ended up changing stats all over the place. It should represent everyone as they are but with room to grow (considering these stats are for the start of 2023).

If you'd like to try this alternative version, it's stored in a separate folder within the download. Here's some in-game pictures of the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, I want to make a mod with new drivers. Can you tell me how to do it?
And how did you change the ratings of the drivers?
Okay, there's a lot that goes into this and I don't have the time to help someone through the process of figuring every detail out.

If you want the basics, I recommend you first watch these two videos:

The important thing to note is that those two videos are about F1 Manager 2022, and while the basics have stayed the same, this year's game uses Unreal Engine 5 and not Unreal Engine 4. That is why you see less mods for this year's game, as there are simply not as many tools for modding UE5 compared to UE4. Plus, the tools that are compatible with UE5 often either don't work fully or need more tinkering than their UE4 counterparts.

However, if you still want to give modding a try, a good place to start for getting UE5 compatible tools is this GitHub repo: https://github.com/carefreeduck/F1ManagerModding. It contains basic instructions for unpacking & repacking game files alongside a modified version of FModel that works with F1 Manager 2023.
(Note: To use this version of FModel with 2023 and not 2022, you need to set the Unreal Engine version in the settings to '5.1.1', set the AES key to the same one as 2022, and tell FModel to use the mappings from the file 'F1Manager2023.usmap' contained in the FModel folder).

As for the rest, I'll leave you to figure it out. I was able to do it after taking advice from the comments section of the videos linked above and from posts on the F1ManagerMods subreddit. That, and a lot of trial & error.

Latest News

Back