Cars UnoTurbo89evo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Denny370 submitted a new resource:

UnoTurbo89evo - UnoTurbo89evo

This UnoTurbo is not and does not want to be an almost perfect replica of the original, I wanted to make a racing version,
but also a racing version that is fun to drive.
This is the first of 10 cars in total.

"ATTENTION"
This is a new version, v1.1, if you have already downloaded the previous v1.0, delete the old car, while the Suit Package you can overwrite it.

Version 1.1 changes:
CAR: modified the TC values on the Rally RWD and implemented a greater range of adjustments which are now...

Read more about this resource...

It's nice and all that you listed that you did all of those things on your own, but you forgot to mention one crucial thing. This car also has no reason to be 727MB.
1623022426552.png

Last edited:
It's nice and all that you listed that you did all of those things on your own, but you forgot to mention one crucial thing. This car also has no reason to be 727MB.
View attachment 479928
However, I specified that it was my first mod, the geometries were too complicated and the easiest way is to use geometries that already work as it does in a majority of projects, and no one lists that the geometry is one or the other. even the rally instrument I didn't do it from the base, but I customized it. kunos itself provides the basics as a demo to start from. I'm sorry this has bothered you.

You do not need to worry about upsetting me. You're just in violation of RaceDepartment's Terms of Service by using something like that, since you do not have permission to. While Kunos does supply a demo through the Formula_K (Tatuus), that does not grant you permission to use physics files from other cars. Tires are the only gray area to this, if memory serves correctly.

Last edited:
You do not need to worry about upsetting me. You're just in violation of RaceDepartment's Terms of Service by using something like that, since you do not have permission to. While Kunos does supply a demo through the Formula_K (Tatuus), that does not grant you permission to use physics files from other cars. Tires are the only gray area to this, if memory serves correctly.
Yes. Tires were even supplied decrypted in the SDK folder. Sound was ok to take aswell. Basically two proprietary files that you can not really use outside of AC.

Everything else was not, especially not suspension because (I guess) those were based on manufacturer supplied data for at least some of the cars.

@Denny370 uploading such a truckload of only slightly different cars is also a bit ...unruly?

I absolutely love the detail that went into creating these mods. I have downloaded them all! I would love to see a standard Uno Turbo I.E of both the 89 and 93 generations done to the same quality as we have been lacking one in AC since launch. Please make this happen!
Fiat-Uno-I-Turbo-ie-1.jpg

I absolutely love the detail that went into creating these mods. I have downloaded them all! I would love to see a standard Uno Turbo I.E of both the 89 and 93 generations done to the same quality as we have been lacking one in AC since launch. Please make this happen! View attachment 480050
thanks for the feedback.
I don't know if I will ever make an original UnoTurbo.ie, unfortunately now I have very little time because of the work and time it takes really long .. I will take it into consideration anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back