Ultima GTR

Man this car is so much fun to drive. Never even heard of an Ultima before this game. It is also really immersive in VR due to the bubble cockpit and the driver position. Would love to run these in a league.

Now the street car version? Screw that thing haha, can't keep it on the track.

I am with you there mate , definitely one of the most fun cars i have driven so far in the game. When your barrelling along to the hairpin at Imola 1988 or 72 and your braking the car moves around but feels just about in control, really immersive and fools me into thinking i actually know what im doing Lol .

I was talking about the track version, but yea until 1.0 comes out at least, the Ultima is the only one in the 'Street Car' category.

Since I saw that Category in the cars selection menu, I was hoping that more street cars
could be added, which is nice, for I love street cars too. And, only one car in a Series or Category is a surprisingly minimal offer... so I hope they can add more street cars - old
classic cars would be great.

I love the playability of the Ultima racecar. I enjoy the rear stepping out in a controlled manner with the Caterham 620R.

But I hate the Ultima 720 Streetcar.

I was 'in control' of it in AMS 1 but in AMS2 it's an even more understeered pig with no brakes at all and power oversteery in a straight line way beyond 160kmh/100 mph. Even if you just look at the throttle it starts to wiggle.

This is off course with all nannies off.

Cheers
Robin

I love the playability of the Ultima racecar. I enjoy the rear stepping out in a controlled manner with the Caterham 620R.

But I hate the Ultima 720 Streetcar.

I was 'in control' of it in AMS 1 but in AMS2 it's an even more understeered pig with no brakes at all and power oversteery in a straight line way beyond 160kmh/100 mph. Even if you just look at the throttle it starts to wiggle.

This is off course with all nannies off.

Cheers
Robin

Ultima 720 Streetcar is broken there is no point trying to drive it. We had some cars behave like this before, they were fixed with updates.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 176 25.2%
  • Full game

Votes: 178 25.5%
  • CPU

Votes: 83 11.9%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 122 17.5%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 78 11.2%