Sell (UK) Sim Lab Integrated Single Monitor Mount with VESA Universal Plate

Mascot

Premium
Edit: The main frame has now been SOLD but the universal VESA plate is still available for £20 + P&P.

I bought this at the same time as my P1 cockpit a few months ago but never used it. It's therefore effectively new, although I did start to assemble it at one point. Condition is excellent.

6utwJjV.jpg

It comes with the VESA Universal Plate for maximum fixing flexibility, which was a €35 option.

S8CsmTt.jpg

The Sim Lab product page is here https://sim-lab.eu/product/integrated-monitor-mount/

The monitor mount costs €179 (plus €31 shipping) from Sim Lab, the VESA Universal Plate adds €35 for a total of €245, not including the usual currency conversion fees.

I'll sell the lot for £140 plus shipping (or you can collect from NP26), with payment by PayPal F&F Gift to avoid unnecessary fees. Everything will be bubblewrapped and packaged securely. All fixings, end-caps etc will obviously be included.

I'll add photos of the actual components once I've had a chance to photograph them.

Last edited:
Hello Mate. I’ll take it off your hands as I’m building a second P1 rig :) but I don’t need the VESA mount if you’re prepared to sell without. I’ll drop you a PM tomorrow if that’s okay.

Cheers.
Steve

Hello Mate. I’ll take it off your hands as I’m building a second P1 rig :) but I don’t need the VESA mount if you’re prepared to sell without. I’ll drop you a PM tomorrow if that’s okay.

Cheers.
Steve
Sounds like a plan! :)
I've got a bunch of extra extrusion and fixings too that I'm in the process of cataloguing for sale in case you need any extras.

The main frame has now been SOLD but the universal VESA plate is still available for £20 + P&P.

https://sim-lab.eu/product/vesa-universal-plate/

This VESA universal mount has all VESA mount patterns incorporated.
The plate is mounted onto a 40×80 or 45×90 profile. Size of the plate: 420x420x5, countersunk holes for the profile mounts.

VESA Size: 75×75, 100×100, 100×200, 200×100, 200×200, 200×400, 400×200, 400×400.

Last edited:

Latest News

Back