Sell UK Only G-Belt Dual Axis Active Seat Belt Tensioning System

Douglarse

Premium
I have a Simxperience G-belt system for sale. (Belts not included)

This system will give you the lateral G cues you've been looking for along with feeling under brakes.

You'll feel every braking, bump and cornering G-Force, making it easier to learn both the track and the vehicle's braking threshold

Features:

• Detailed, powerful, sustained G-Force feedback system
  • Dual motors allow for simulation of cornering and drifting as well as braking G-Force.
  • Easily bolts to the SimXperience GS-5 G-Seat
  • Easily bolts to SimXperience Stage Series Simulators via optional mounting kit (not included)
  • Universal Seat Mount allows easy bolt-on integration for most racing seats (not included)
  • USB-Ready Plug & Play
  • Realtime customizable motion profiles can be custom tuned to represent any vehicle with ease!

According to the website, this product is impacted by the global micro-controller chip shortage.

I had to drill two 8mm holes in the bottom panel to fix it to my profile rig, but these are on the underside and are not noticeable when in use or have any effect on its use. You will also need a power lead as that's not included as I'm unable to remove it from my rig.

£800 including postage (collection from Sittingbourne area preferred).
The belt tensioner is all boxed up and ready for the next day's posting.

Many thanks

Doug.

Attachments

• IMG_7885.JPG
    IMG_7885.JPG
    260.1 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_7880.JPG
    IMG_7880.JPG
    244.1 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_7886.JPG
    IMG_7886.JPG
    379.4 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_7882.JPG
    IMG_7882.JPG
    208.4 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
Hello there,

Yes, it's a fantastic bit of kit for sure, but I'm having my house renovated which requires me to completely dismantled my rig, so some of its going to sold on too.

Doug.

Cool, well good luck with the sale, would love one of these but don't think I can justify to my wife at the mo. She wasn't very happy with the recent suprise PSR1 rig order so will have to wait for something like this.;)

Latest News

Back