Sell (UK) HPP Hydraulic 3 Pedal Set with Foot Plate

NOW SOLD

This is a complete 3 pedal set of the legendary HPP Hydraulic Pedals with the pedal plate accessory. They are fully functional and in very good condition.

These pedals not only look and feel amazing but are absolutely bombproof and show little signs of wear. They have been well looked after and have no excessive play. No particular reason for sale other than I want to try something different and these deserve a good home :)

Everything on them is adjustable and the hydraulic brake is lovely. Apart from the odd lube on the brake piston they are maintenance free. They very rarely come up on the second hand market in the UK so this is a great opportunity for someone!

Supplied with USB Connection Cable and a set of soft and hard bumpers (soft fitted).

A couple of things that helped me that are worth mentioning.​
  • Calibration with DiView really helps tune the full rage of travel.
  • The throttle is a little on the light side. I liked it but worth mentioning.
  • Be default the clutch was a bit stiff for me. This can be tweaked by removing one of the 2 tension springs underneath the mechanism.
  • They are quite wide (~400mm) so worth checking your rig can accommodate them.
  • As this is an American product, all the allen bolts are imperial. So if you need to make adjustments you will need a set of imperial hex keys! You have been warned!

Offers around £500 Including UK Courier Delivery

Sold these have now gone to a very good home. thanks for all the interest

Thanks for looking. If you need any more info please ask!

IMG_4345 (Large).JPEG
IMG_4334 (Large).JPEG

IMG_4336 (Large).JPEG

IMG_4337 (Large).JPEG

IMG_4339 (Large).JPEG

IMG_4340 (Large).JPEG

IMG_4335 (Large).JPEG

Last edited:

Latest News

Back