UI Racing Suits and Photos Fix

UI Racing Suits and Photos Fix 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Grzeluuu submitted a new resource:

Ollie Bearman Photo Fix - Ollie Bearman photo position adjusted.

This mod adjusts Ollie Bearman photo to look more realistic. Before and after results below.

Installation Guide:
Copy&Paste all the files from .rar file to your F1 Manager 24 folder {Steam\steamapps\common\F1Manager2024\F1Manager24\Content\Paks}

IF YOU LIKE MY JOB, PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY YT CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/c/GrzeluF1
Thanks

IF YOU WANT TO REUPLOAD THE MOD, CONTACT ME FIRST!

Read more about this resource...

Grzeluuu updated Ollie Bearman Photo Fix with a new update entry:

UI Racing Suits and Photos Fix

View attachment 771478This mod adjusts teams' racing suits and drivers' photos to look more natural.

Adjusted Suits:
- Ferrari
- Alpine
- Stake
- Aston Martin
- Haas
- Williams
- Custom Team

Adjusted Photo:
- Oliver Bearman

If you find any bug or have any suggestion write to me.

Installation Guide:
Copy&Paste all the files from .rar file to your F1 Manager 24 folder {Steam\steamapps\common\F1Manager2024\F1Manager24\Content\Paks}

IF YOU LIKE MY JOB, PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY YT...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Excellent work! I have a question about changing images, can you tell me how I can change sponsors? I would like to create a variation with older real brands like Malbor.. TIM, Renault, Grupo Petrópolis, Santander, Banco Real, Nokia, Brasil Kirin, Petrobras, Nestlé and several other brands.

Excellent work! I have a question about changing images, can you tell me how I can change sponsors? I would like to create a variation with older real brands like Malbor.. TIM, Renault, Grupo Petrópolis, Santander, Banco Real, Nokia, Brasil Kirin, Petrobras, Nestlé and several other brands.
write to me on discord

Grzeluuu updated UI Racing Suits and Photos Fix with a new update entry:

UI Racing Suits and Photos Fix 1.2 Patch

Patch 1.8 Notes:

• Oliver Bearman Photo: slightly adjusted its position to look better in majority of the suits.
  • Custom Team Racing Suit: slighly adjusted its position to look better with majority of the drivers.

If you find any bug or have any suggestion write to me.

Installation Guide:

IF YOU LIKE MY JOB, PLEASE SUBSCRIBE...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Great mod, mate! Just FYI: this updated file has the same name as the previous version:

pakchunk9-UIPhotosupdate1.2_P.rar

instead of

pakchunk9-UIPhotosupdate1.3_P.rar

which I presume was your intention?

Latest News

Back