TRD Speedster V10

Cars TRD Speedster V10 V1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
iballobar13 submitted a new resource:

TRD Speedster V10 - Bring Back V10s...

Why this car?

Everyone loves V10s, and I don’t enjoy creating the interior for cars, so this is the perfect combination of both conditions: a roofless V10 car. Just don't drive it when it rains...

View attachment 759507

About the vehicle

The TRD Speedster is a fictional roofless sportscar. Equipped with a 7L naturally aspirated 90º V10 capable of generating upwards of 800 hp, making it the most powerful NA V10 ever equipped to a production vehicle

The design...

Read more about this resource...

Well, in your description it seemed like driving your car was going to be an understeer nightmare, but actually no... it's pretty fun.

In a quick test I only see a couple of things to keep in mind for future updates; the texture of the right rear wheel is flipped, (so the tire brand is NILEHCIM and the brake brand is OBMERB :roflmao:) and if you drive in first person with the point of view located where indicated in the mod, the head is too low and the right rearview mirror cannot be seen.

Thanks for share another fantasy fun car.

the texture of the right rear wheel is flipped
Oops...:roflmao: I'll fix it for the first update! Along with a better position for the camera. I'm still trying to find a solution to the "known issues", I'll dedicate next week to it and if I can't fix any of them I'll update at least the wheel and the camera:thumbsup:

On the other hand, happy that you enjoy the car! I think part of the understeeriness of the car may be linked to skill (or lack there of:roflmao:)

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 126 27.8%
  • Full game

Votes: 107 23.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 55 12.1%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 83 18.3%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 50 11.0%